DX » Community » Reviews » MFi LIN SHIUNG ihave 8-Pin Lightning Charge & Sync Data Flat Cable for IPHONE 5S / IPAD - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent perfect Quality Good quality product Nice Item
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byashi1 on 07/01/2015

This lightning cable works flawlessly with iPhone. No problem with charging or data transfer. The plug size is larger than the originally Apple cable. So if you have an iPhone case which restricts opening of the lightning port, you might not be able to plug this cable in. Otherwise this cable is... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by8804857 on 06/29/2015

Great quality and price. Its charging and syncing without any problem. :)

Impression:perfect,excellent,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bySwTaArRs on 06/23/2015

Pros: Work with my iphone 5 without problem. I use it for charging and data transfer. And dont get the wrong cable message Cons: A little big for some phone cases, you may have to trim the plastic a little

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byViVincere on 06/16/2015

Pros: works as expected with iPhone 6 and iPad Air. Cons: for some people maybe the length of the cable, but i bought it for this reason.

Impression:perfect,excellent,Meets expectations;

0 0 0

• posted byrafaelcezario on 06/15/2015

Good quality. The product works perfect and very easy. The product is expensive but very good.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byjupabeco on 05/22/2015

It seems that it has made with good quality. Time will test it.

Impression:excellent,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bycalebess on 05/15/2015

It does what it claims to do. I tested both with power and data, no error message received. Being flat and black makes it even more interesting. Even being cheaper than the original cable, it is still expensive.

0 0 0

• posted byShindor on 05/06/2015

Pros: It's half the price of an original Apple cable. I like the fact it's black and flat. The quality is great and it fits perfectly in my iPhone 5S. Cons: The price is a bit high, but still half of the original cable. Other thoughts: If you're looking for an extra cable this is the one to get!

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byMyrberg on 04/28/2015

Pros: Does what it should do. The price could have been a little lower, but a good deal as long as theres no cost for shipping. Cons: Cant really find some at this time.

0 0 0

• posted byszumbrunn@yahoo.com on 04/21/2015

Pros: works very well, also with iPhone6 - no error message regarding incompatibiltiy so far. Cons: very expensive. For just a cable. At least ist works not like other adapters or cables.

Impression:very expensive - however works;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: