DX » Community » Reviews » MFi LIN SHIUNG ihave 8-Pin Lightning Charge & Sync Data Flat Cable for IPHONE 5S / IPAD - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent perfect Quality Superb
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDizZy1990 on 10/19/2016

Pros: It looks and feels great. The quality is definitely there. Cons: None i've experienced.

0 0 3

• posted byjohngr on 01/23/2016

Good quality cable. Does the job just fine.

0 0 0

• posted byaaronactive on 12/23/2015

Pros: They actually deliver PROPER power to your device. Cheaper cables use thinner wires and therefore less current - longer charging (When matched with a proper 2Amp+ Charger) You can verify this on a USB power meter.. Best cables I've found so far online that are cheaper than Apple - but still... Read more

These will charger faster than cheaper cables.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 1

• posted by9461730 on 12/09/2015

Pros: cheap, works fine (using only for charging in my car charger) Cons: works only one side of lightning adapter, second side dont work(but its not big problem, if charging didnt starts, i just swap sides of lightning connector)

0 0 0

• posted byincognito6174 on 02/08/2016

So I paid for this cable but it was never shipped. After 15 days, the money was processed for refund back to me (haven't received it yet). I ordered the blue cable which surprisingly shipped within 24 hours and came quickly. Maybe this black one was out of stock. Still would have appreciated if I... Read more

Impression:waiting,Did not ship,Never came;

0 0 0

• posted byAdriHD on 10/13/2015

This has to be the best apple cable I've ever had. Always having used Apple products, their biggest downfall was the cables! This cable is robust, very flexible and fits beautifully in my iPhone 6+ and 6+S. It not only serves as a charging cable, but a perfectly compatible data cable (which also... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynederlandb0y on 10/07/2015

Works fine! recomanded!

0 0 0

• posted byEno901 on 09/16/2015

good quality, its charge and synch with my pc the price could be cheaper, but its ok

0 0 0

• posted byFreebs on 09/05/2015

I have order a total of 5, I guess. I'm using these on various locations; at home, in the car, at work. There's not much you can say about a phone charging cable. I expect two things: they must work, and they must have good quality. The quality is very good, the cables look sturdy and not about 2... Read more

Impression:Bad price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted byarnethomas on 08/11/2015

Pros: Works perfectly and is of high quality. Cons: Only the price could have been a bit cheaper compared to other similar products.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere