DX » Community » Reviews » MFi LIN SHIUNG ihave 8-Pin Lightning Charge & Sync Data Flat Cable for IPHONE 5S / IPAD - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent perfect Quality Good quality product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEno901 on 09/16/2015

good quality, its charge and synch with my pc the price could be cheaper, but its ok

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byFreebs on 09/05/2015

I have order a total of 5, I guess. I'm using these on various locations; at home, in the car, at work. There's not much you can say about a phone charging cable. I expect two things: they must work, and they must have good quality. The quality is very good, the cables look sturdy and not about 2... Read more

Impression:Bad price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted byarnethomas on 08/11/2015

Pros: Works perfectly and is of high quality. Cons: Only the price could have been a bit cheaper compared to other similar products.

0 0 0

• posted byelbombastico on 07/30/2015

Pro: muy buena construcción, excelente calidad. Con: no le veo ninguna.

0 0 0

• posted byanen36 on 07/09/2015

plan to buy more :)

0 1 0

• posted byasd1959 on 07/04/2015

Lo he usado por una semana y funciona perfectamente tanto para mi Iphone 5 como para la IPOD

0 0 0

• posted byashi1 on 07/01/2015

This lightning cable works flawlessly with iPhone. No problem with charging or data transfer. The plug size is larger than the originally Apple cable. So if you have an iPhone case which restricts opening of the lightning port, you might not be able to plug this cable in. Otherwise this cable is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by8804857 on 06/29/2015

Great quality and price. Its charging and syncing without any problem. :)

0 0 0

• posted bySwTaArRs on 06/23/2015

Pros: Work with my iphone 5 without problem. I use it for charging and data transfer. And dont get the wrong cable message Cons: A little big for some phone cases, you may have to trim the plastic a little

0 0 0

• posted byViVincere on 06/16/2015

Pros: works as expected with iPhone 6 and iPad Air. Cons: for some people maybe the length of the cable, but i bought it for this reason.

Impression:perfect,excellent,Meets expectations;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere