DX » Community » Reviews » Samsung 16GB Micro SDHC Upto 24MB/s Class 6 Memory Card (MB-MS16D)
Customer’s impression:
Reliable Impressionante
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZigmars29 on 12/13/2014

Pros: A lot of storage space with good read/write speeds. It's reliable and I haven't got any problems. Cons: Maybe a little too expensive, but It's worth it, especially if it's genuine Samsung product. Other thoughts: Consider buying 32GB card, however in given price range this is the best micro SDHC ... Read more

Simple and reliable micro SD card. Simple and reliable micro SD card.

Impression:Reliable;

0 0 0

• posted byReninhoxd on 12/02/2014

Muito bom e fácil,rápido e seguro! Read more

Impression:Impressionante;

0 0 0

• posted byCowlick77 on 06/26/2014

Excellent quality, a real Class 6 product (measured both reading and writing speeds and it can do a stable sequential writing speed of around 9-10 Megabytes per second. And as far as i am concerned it's really a genuine Samsung product. Nothing at all (well, maybe a standard SD adapter would have been ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySergej2106 on 06/12/2014

A very high quality product and very good value .I think this the best SD card when i found in the DX.Good dealer,fast and fair.Very good device and worth the low price.I would order a nother and the nother piece of this card.Very high speed of data transfer (up to 30 Mb/s). Huge quantity of flash memory ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections