DX » Community » Reviews » Cotier TV-631W/IP 1.3MP CMOS IP Network Internet Surveillance Camera w/ 24-IR LED ONVIF
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Small compact not so bad hd
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylooping07 on 07/06/2016

Pour : prix bas, marche sur google est sur IE, beaucoup de réglage. Contre : Je n'arrive pas a enregistrer des images/video sur détection de mouvement. pourtant il y a des interfaces pour configurer mais il est impossible de renseigner les infos de mail / ou d'un serveur FTP!!! dommage sinon la 1... Read more

Impression:Small,not so bad;

0 0 0

• posted byRomijnrr on 03/03/2016

pros: price and quality Cons: If you have lots of experiance how to configure a system in your network it is fine. If you don't have It could be a struggel. Overall the quality very good, the recordings day and night suits for its purpose. Price is very good.

Impression:Small;

0 0 1

• posted by10009307 on 02/29/2016

Great camera, works in day and night. Easy configure. Connecting to mij qnap nas is a little bit tough, because there is not many documentation available for this cam. I need the rtsp path but could not find it. Will search further!

Impression:Awesome;

2 0 0

• posted byBrendan73 on 01/30/2016

Great product. Easy to use. I bought 2of these cameras last year but not at the same time. Now I have two exactly the same cameras but two different firmwares two apps are needed to show camera images. Btw, fast response at helpdesk.

Impression:Doubts;

0 0 0

• posted byNedim20 on 01/25/2016

Fast delivery and very good product with excelent picture! Excellent transaction, item as described, quick delivery. Thank you!

Impression:Awesome,compact;

0 0 0

Fast delivery and very good product with excelent picture! Excellent transaction, item as described, quick delivery. Thank you!

0 0 0

0 0 0

• posted byjackok on 12/01/2015

Nice small camera, good image quality , even in low light, but night vision is poor But,I did have some problems . I use I SPY and the rtsp stream (VLC plugin) gets currupt . it cost me a few days to find out where it was at . - Bitrate adjust to 3000 kbps in web interface ipcam - Change in the >... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Small,compact;

0 0 0

• posted bykacyglou on 08/07/2015

Pros : compact, easy to configure Cons : need a plugin to configure, seems to be linux os but the plugin doesn't work in chrome Works well with my Surveillance Station (Synology)

0 0 4

• posted byfieldernz on 07/07/2015

This is a amzaing little camera, Took me a while to get it streaming video correctly to ISPY Connect, ended up having to use vlc to decode the RTSP stream and turn off hurry up in VLC's decoding settings as it would cause the video stream to get corupted. ever since changing these settings the is... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Small,hd;

4 0 0

DX Everywhere