DX » Community » Reviews » Cotier TV-631W/IP 1.3MP CMOS IP Network Internet Surveillance Camera w/ 24-IR LED ONVIF
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Small compact hd Good and Stable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfieldernz on 07/07/2015

This is a amzaing little camera, Took me a while to get it streaming video correctly to ISPY Connect, ended up having to use vlc to decode the RTSP stream and turn off hurry up in VLC's decoding settings as it would cause the video stream to get corupted. ever since changing these settings the is... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Small,hd;

0 0 0

• posted byjohnjm on 06/06/2015

It has good image quality. The housing isnt good quality, the bracket stripped itself so it became useless now. trying to open the camera made it stuck completely. Not bad for the price, works well with my NVR although I had to set up motion etc on teh camera so it would work with the NVR. This I... Read more

Impression:Good and Stable;

0 0 0

• posted bycrackcraft on 05/21/2015

Pros: price, overall quality, materials, stable firmware Cons: custom management utility, fuzzy configuration. I've ordered 3 cameras. Easy installation and configuration. The cameras' firmware is very stable: They run for several months 24/7 without reboots. Configuration is performed via (yes,... Read more

Impression:Good and Stable;

0 0 0

• posted byCurrodx on 04/18/2015

The package has a cd rom with programs UC and Android, I recommend download the programs updated "UC2" from http://www.en.tpsee.com/tech/94-1.html If you configurate the router and the camera to watch it from external place: 1 If you use the UC program for windows, you have to remember use the it... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byyairspam on 11/25/2014

Pros: Small in size. Good IR, can see for more than 10 meters at night. Cons: When connected to my router and to the internet, the upload was very poor. Less than 1 frame per second.

Impression:compact;

1 0 2

• posted bypete0909 on 07/20/2014

Very good camera for few bucks. I use a mini nvr to monitor this camera and it works very good. Also with motion detection (often a problem in combination with mini nvr). Great resolution and 2 streams. I do not use the camera features, so i do no rate them. But it works out of the box for the i... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere