DX » Community » Reviews » TFT LCD Replacement Module for NDS Lite (Upper Screen)
  • 5 star 43 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 33 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySmashBroh on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect for replacing your broken or problematic Nintendo DS upper screen. It's not really that cheap but its much more cheap then paying for someone to fix your Nintendo DS screen. Cons:Mine ordem came with 3 dead pixels and was too much dificult to install.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiscocat on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a colourful, clear screen, I heard some people claim it was slightly off-colour - a bit too yellow - but mine did not have any such issue. Looked as good or better than the original screen which I replaced. Also a good price. Cons:It does not fit flush... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypennabianca on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-cost, with this will bring nds to new life -same size of original, will fit exactly the case -once installed, you cannot say it is a repaired nds Cons:none OtherThoughts:Cannot say it is precisely same quality and colors as the original parts, but since it work... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJay48 on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Well priced. 2. Arrived well packed. 3. No dead pixels or damp spots on mine! 4. No obvious difference when compared to the original. Cons:1. Requires skill and patience to install (good luck with that!) 2. The ribbon cable is very fragile, so handle with car... Read more

Out of the packing. Can you see my camera?!? Working like a charm!
    1 0
  • posted byvitorgatti on 08/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- English: Great replacement for your damaged upper screen. - Brazlian Portuguese: Ótimo para repor a tela de cima danificada. Cons:- English: Very difficult to install. You need soldering skills. - Brazlian Portuguese: Muito difícil de instalar. Pre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHellrick on 07/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Price - Availability - Functionality Portuguese: - Preço - Disponibilidade - Funcionalidade Cons:- Does not have the same quality of a color original screen. Portuguese: -Não possui a mesma qualidade de cor de uma tela original OtherThoughts: Botto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaerog on 02/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:some screens are not as bright as original, have a kind of yellow background color. But not all of them. 1 of 3 screens that I purchased over the time was not working Cons:Comes nicely wrapped, fully protected, and with all required frame stickers OtherThoughts:a bit of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySivispacem on 11/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap replacement for a broken screen. Turns an expensive piece of plastic into a working DS lite again Cons:A bit tricky and time consuming to install. My screen powers up for about 1 second then goes blank with only a faint outline of the picture. Once a game is started... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydebra on 11/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Relatively cheap replacement for your top screen of your NDS lite, in case it is broken. Both the screen as well as the flat cable fit perfectly, and the screen has a removable scratch prevention peel-off which others don't have. Cons:It is not original; the colour of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilverspoon on 10/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very cheap in price excellent in quality top screen for your DS lite. The screen is very clear doesn't have dust and mostly dead-pixels free (mine was). It has the same vibrant colours as the original screen. AS GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL NINTENDO PART! Co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections