DX » Community » Reviews » TFT LCD Replacement Module for NDS Lite (Upper Screen)
  • 5 star 47 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 38 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycometstar on 01/24/2014

Despite what some reviews said, the screen I received has normal colors, and the backlight is mostly at the same level as the original lower screen. I got lucky that I don't find any dead pixels. Viewing angle is VASTLY different from the original one. Colors will change if it is tilted about 20 degrees, and more siginificant if viewed from the upper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjtotheh on 08/13/2013

Good replacement screen which I can buy from the local dealer for around $20,-, So this price is a lot better. Screen is well centered and looks well assambled. Package wasn't that great. I may have been lucky that it didn't break during transport. It needs to travel a long way, and it was not that good protected. Some cons about the very thin flatwire ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsanchezh80 on 07/17/2013

Al principio me dio algunos problemas para poder instalar, tras varios intentos lo conseguí y desde entonces funciona perfectamente y sin problemas llevo varios meses de uso y no he tenido ningún problema. Es una compra recomendable y de calidad. El uso que yo le doy no es muy elevado y por lo tanto, para mi uso y por el precio del art&#23... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmashBroh on 05/16/2013

Perfect for replacing your broken or problematic Nintendo DS upper screen. It's not really that cheap but its much more cheap then paying for someone to fix your Nintendo DS screen. Mine ordem came with 3 dead pixels and was too much dificult to install. Dont try to doi it alone if you are not skilled in this kind of replacement. You can destroy your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiscocat on 02/08/2013

This is a colourful, clear screen, I heard some people claim it was slightly off-colour - a bit too yellow - but mine did not have any such issue. Looked as good or better than the original screen which I replaced. Also a good price. It does not fit flush in the chasis. There is a drop between the outer shell and the frame of this screen. It still fits ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypennabianca on 12/02/2012

-cost, with this will bring nds to new life -same size of original, will fit exactly the case -once installed, you cannot say it is a repaired nds none Cannot say it is precisely same quality and colors as the original parts, but since it works, i'm fine. You need to know how to solder to replace the part. You need also to have a "decent" ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJay48 on 11/29/2012

1. Well priced. 2. Arrived well packed. 3. No dead pixels or damp spots on mine! 4. No obvious difference when compared to the original. 1. Requires skill and patience to install (good luck with that!) 2. The ribbon cable is very fragile, so handle with care! 3. Soldering skill required. (for the speakers) 4. The packaging was squashed on my example,... Read more

Out of the packing. Can you see my camera?!? Working like a charm!
    1 0
  • posted byvitorgatti on 08/08/2012

- English: Great replacement for your damaged upper screen. - Brazlian Portuguese: Ótimo para repor a tela de cima danificada. - English: Very difficult to install. You need soldering skills. - Brazlian Portuguese: Muito difícil de instalar. Precisa de habilidade de solda. Eu, particularmente, levei numa assistência técnica de videogames ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHellrick on 07/14/2012

- Price - Availability - Functionality Portuguese: - Preço - Disponibilidade - Funcionalidade - Does not have the same quality of a color original screen. Portuguese: -Não possui a mesma qualidade de cor de uma tela original - For those who had damaged their screen is a great option. If not for that product would have lost my DS when I damaged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaerog on 02/12/2012

some screens are not as bright as original, have a kind of yellow background color. But not all of them. 1 of 3 screens that I purchased over the time was not working Comes nicely wrapped, fully protected, and with all required frame stickers a bit of double sided tape (for holding it inside) would be great Very good quality for that kind of money. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections