DX » Community » Reviews » Secure Travel Suitcase ID Luggage Tag - HANDS OFF (Yellow)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZimp91 on 03/26/2014

Bought this when I have a completely standard black suitcase that does not stand out much. That again was very difficult to see when I would look after my suitcase on the rolling band. This makes finding the bag's much easier, as the tag is yellow and easy to see. Also, a bit funny. Good quality and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrasileira2015 on 03/11/2014

I can't say that it was usefull or something like this (and thanks God), but it makes people smile. The quality is quite good. hmm...I guess it can't have any cons because it's just a tag for your luggage I just didn't like the connection tape for suitcase, it's too plastic and I'm afraid it can be ripped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeonid62 on 12/11/2013

Quality is very good! The belt is firm but elastic, I hope that it will endure hard treatment in airport. The tag itself is well built, too. The yellow part is from rubber with plastic framework inside. Letters are from rubber, too. They are contrast. Price could be lower, i think it is overpriced twice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshakedzy on 08/20/2013

Well, what can I say? It really is a nice little thing to have on your suitcase. I stores all your personal information in a really cool and funny case. It is also quite stiff, so it is seems to be something that will last for quite some time. Could not find anything wrong with this item. Really is a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections