DX » Community » Reviews » Secure Travel Suitcase ID Luggage Tag - HANDS OFF (Yellow)
Customer’s impression:
nice Fun Funny Inexpensive useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiker18 on 06/22/2015

Pros: It's very bright, and of course the price is amazing and is not really beatable. It stayed on my luggage for two international flights. Cons: The plastic holding material feels flimsy. I had to push really hard to make sure the plastic is secure and I don't fully trust that it will stay on... Read more

Impression:Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted bySCM73 on 05/13/2015

Pros: bright color, visible Cons: plastic back (around the information window) breaks VERY easily Verdict: back should be flexible just like the front part of the tag, would be perfect! unfortunately as it is, can't recommend it, as it will break very easily.

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted bycoolmark on 03/21/2015

It helps to find your luggage easily and in a fun way.

Impression:Fun, useful, easy to use, increasing visibility;

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byGonzule on 01/18/2015

Pros: Way cheaper than other methods, attracts people's attentions and can be spotted from a mile away. After using it for a long time i love it, everybody waiting for their bags to come out laughs when they see it, and it help me identify my bags in an instant Con: The strap to attach it to the... Read more

Impression:Funny;

0 0 0

• posted byZimp91 on 03/26/2014

Bought this when I have a completely standard black suitcase that does not stand out much. That again was very difficult to see when I would look after my suitcase on the rolling band. This makes finding the bag's much easier, as the tag is yellow and easy to see. Also, a bit funny. Good quality... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrasileira2015 on 03/11/2014

I can't say that it was usefull or something like this (and thanks God), but it makes people smile. The quality is quite good. hmm...I guess it can't have any cons because it's just a tag for your luggage I just didn't like the connection tape for suitcase, it's too plastic and I'm afraid it can... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeonid62 on 12/11/2013

Quality is very good! The belt is firm but elastic, I hope that it will endure hard treatment in airport. The tag itself is well built, too. The yellow part is from rubber with plastic framework inside. Letters are from rubber, too. They are contrast. Price could be lower, i think it is twice for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshakedzy on 08/20/2013

Well, what can I say? It really is a nice little thing to have on your suitcase. I stores all your personal information in a really cool and funny case. It is also quite stiff, so it is seems to be something that will last for quite some time. Could not find anything wrong with this item. Really... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere