DX » Community » Reviews » Secure Travel Suitcase ID Luggage Tag - EXCUSE ME, NOT YOUR BAG! (Green)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheRealMaiMai on 06/23/2014

If you travel a lot you know sometimes there´s more than one luggage that looks a lot to another one. This is a really cool tag for you to be able to identify which one is yours and also let know people that it isn´t theirs. I´ll buy more than one for gift I love it. I recommend really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaappg on 03/20/2014

- Easy of use; - It differentiates your bag from the others; On the first trip, I filled out the data on the label held it on my bag and dispatched. Arriving at my destination, I went to get the bag and the product had broken, missing the label with my data. - After all, it is a good buy. Your bag becomes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarrr69 on 12/21/2013

really cheap product, looks great, feells great, and for 1,96 this will be one of the best purchases for travelling so far. the plastic is not too cheap, and feels smooth. none the quality of the plastic beween your details inside the tag, can be a bit smoother. the plastic is folded too easy, whom makes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygdonnet on 10/26/2013

Love it! , Buy it without thinking he could do a trip, and I'm ready to go on holiday next year :) Perhaps it brought me luck! and obviously thought I have put it in my travel bag. It is complete as it has in the back to place the data. It is a good size and can localizarce though a lot of people in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedgarre on 10/11/2013

Absolutely useful and great color! the text is really funny and says everything a thief need to know about it! There are even lines preprinted to fill in the personal informations and adress. That's helpful. Moreover is there a thin transparent layer, which protects the writing in case of water or anything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLigiaBalilla on 05/22/2013

Bright colors and big enough for people to see it It looks a bit cheap Not very good finishing Thetransparent plastic that is supposed to protect the paper with your personal data and address got lost in the first use. The black part that attaches your tag to the travel bag is fragile and you may loose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyurigary on 04/17/2013

It's cheap, durable, beautiful and everyone will notice it in your bag or or suitcase. The price is very fair. I'm goigo to travel USA with my wife, it will be our firt inernational trip and we don't wank to be surprised with missed luggage so we're going to identify as best as we can all our luggage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylugaluz on 12/19/2012

Its the second time i bought this one, this time as a present. Perfect for airport recognition, there is no chance you miss your luggage or backpack with it! Great fluorecent green colour that make huge contrast with the bold black and white letters. It will defenetly pop up if you suitcase is black ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylugaluz on 08/06/2012

perfect for airport recognition, there is no chance you miss your luggage or backpack with it! Great fluorecent violet colour that make huge contrast with the bold black and white letters. It will defenetly pop up if you suitcase is black Big enough to be seen but not destroy by airport handling staff.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byferbauer on 04/30/2012

This is a great luggate tag. You can easily identify your bag from far due to the big size and the bright color. The text is funny and everybody keeps the eye on its. The strap can be easily opened while the bag is being carried or while it is inside a bus or an airplane with other bags. After buying,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections