DX » Community » Reviews » Secure Travel Suitcase ID Luggage Tag - PUT IT BACK, IT'S MINE! (Black)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by VitoVanWyngarde on 06/08/2013

Pros: Have a funny design, the words are big and with colours so call the attention. Easy to use and very useful on travels. Pretty product. Just for 1,96 dolars you can get a useful, pretty product. Cons: I don't find any cons on this amazing product. OtherThoughts: I brought two and one of them was for my best friend, so is perfect for gift,... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by lugaluz on 01/16/2013

Pros: Its the second time i bought this one the other one got stolen in Venezuela!. Perfect for airport recognition, there is no chance you miss your luggage or backpack with it! Great fluorecent red colour that make huge contrast with the bold white and red letters. It will defenetly pop up if you suitcase is black Big enough to be seen but no... Read more

0 0
  • posted by junqin on 11/27/2012

Pros: Item is of very good condition when arrived. luggage tag is cute and the words are outstanding. I will buy a few more of different design next time. Good for gifts. Cons: Long deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong delivery... Read more

1 0
  • posted by NWind on 10/09/2012

Pros: Excellent quality tag! Little too large to my mind (10.5x6.5cm), but it also makes it noticeable for you. Words are clear-cut, quality plastic and rubber. Strap looks cool, like a small leather belt, very durable. Backside transparent protective piece is good enough to prevent scratches, information will be well readable. Cons: No cons. O... Read more

Luggage tag

0 0
  • posted by lugaluz on 09/06/2012

Pros: perfect for airport recognition, there is no chance you miss your luggage or backpack with it! Great fluorecent violet colour that make huge contrast with the bold black and white letters. It will defenetly pop up if you suitcase is black Big enough to be seen but not destroy by airport handling staff. plastic material with a transaret po... Read more

Matchs my Samsonite

0 0
  • posted by biloliveira on 05/18/2011

Pros: -Easy to Use -What you see is what you'll get -Big enough for everyone to see but not so big you'll be bothered by it -The material is a good one and seems like it's going to last Cons: -I did not find anything to go as cons OtherThoughts: -It is really funny to see the faces of people reading the tag and wondering about the guy who put t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bcissoto on 03/17/2011

Pros: - Really cheap! - Funny idea for tags! - Really useful in airports! - The color is really great! - Nametag is fine. - The card is and letters are raised rubber. - really great art quality. - The card is thick and hard! Cons: - The strap may open and doesn't hold the tag properly OtherThoughts: I've bought almost all the colors from this t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by matheusgf on 10/15/2010

Pros: One more time I got surprised with a Deal Extreme product! I tought this Secure Travel Suitcase ID Luggage Tag it would be a simple product, because of the low price, but when I got my order at home I saw I was wrong. For just 2 dólars you get a very beautiful, useful and creative tag! And today it´s important to use this kind o... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Philbzh on 06/10/2010

Pros: The luggage tag is in a good made. I had another like it and it's practical when you travel a lot to pick up your luggage easily. With this ID Tag, you can't miss your luggage at the airport when you are waiting for it. The ID Tag have a piece of paper to write your name, address and telephone number. The size of the ID Tag is perfect to... Read more

0 0
  • posted by theduk on 03/02/2010

Pros: it have a good build quality ; writen in english and french ; it is quite big ; i'm fully saitisfy Cons: no con ; may be the price could be cut to the symbolic 1.50 dollars :p OtherThoughts: so good that i have ordered an other one (the green one ) for my fiancée :p Bottomline: in france ; when we tooks train ; we must put our name and te... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections