DX » Community » Reviews » Secure Travel Suitcase ID Luggage Tag - PUT IT BACK, IT'S MINE! (Black)
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcoyju on 01/12/2014

Its so cool, I liked it so much and using on my luggage. I can see my luggage from anywhere, identifing with the tag. The rubber cable isnt strong enougth to go through the luggage guys on a airplane trip, specially when they play football with your luggage. Its so cool, I liked it so much and using on my luggage. I can see my luggage from anywhere,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalpako on 09/26/2013

Very catchy and bright design, will help you to make sure noone mistakenly takes your bag. Very cheap, so you could buy more than one. This is not a very durable luggage tag. Also the belt it is attached to does not fasten securely enough, so the paper with your name could actually be lost. My tag was torn and almost fell apart after 3 flights. Delivery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNomad1969 on 07/26/2013

I initially bought this after my suitcase was taken by mistake by another passenger, and I had to waste a day retrieving my case. I didn't travel much for the next few years, so I stuck this on the box trolley for my shop, and after that, no-one borrowed the trolley without asking. And when I attached it to my suitcase for an overseas trip last month,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVitoVanWyngarde on 06/08/2013

Have a funny design, the words are big and with colours so call the attention. Easy to use and very useful on travels. Pretty product. Just for 1,96 dolars you can get a useful, pretty product. I don't find any cons on this amazing product. I brought two and one of them was for my best friend, so is perfect for gift, just to much long delivery if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylugaluz on 01/16/2013

Its the second time i bought this one the other one got stolen in Venezuela!. Perfect for airport recognition, there is no chance you miss your luggage or backpack with it! Great fluorecent red colour that make huge contrast with the bold white and red letters. It will defenetly pop up if you suitcase is black Big enough to be seen but not destroy by ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjunqin on 11/27/2012

Item is of very good condition when arrived. luggage tag is cute and the words are outstanding. I will buy a few more of different design next time. Good for gifts. Long deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong deliveryLong ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNWind on 10/09/2012

Excellent quality tag! Little too large to my mind (10.5x6.5cm), but it also makes it noticeable for you. Words are clear-cut, quality plastic and rubber. Strap looks cool, like a small leather belt, very durable. Backside transparent protective piece is good enough to prevent scratches, information will be well readable. No cons. The tag is more fun ... Read more

Luggage tag
    0 0
  • posted bylugaluz on 09/06/2012

perfect for airport recognition, there is no chance you miss your luggage or backpack with it! Great fluorecent violet colour that make huge contrast with the bold black and white letters. It will defenetly pop up if you suitcase is black Big enough to be seen but not destroy by airport handling staff. plastic material with a transaret poket to write ... Read more

Matchs my Samsonite
    0 0
  • posted bybiloliveira on 05/18/2011

-Easy to Use -What you see is what you'll get -Big enough for everyone to see but not so big you'll be bothered by it -The material is a good one and seems like it's going to last -I did not find anything to go as cons -It is really funny to see the faces of people reading the tag and wondering about the guy who put that in his luggage -Very good price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybcissoto on 03/17/2011

- Really cheap! - Funny idea for tags! - Really useful in airports! - The color is really great! - Nametag is fine. - The card is and letters are raised rubber. - really great art quality. - The card is thick and hard! - The strap may open and doesn't hold the tag properly I've bought almost all the colors from this tag and I use one per bag I have.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections