DX » Community » Reviews » Secure Travel Suitcase ID Luggage Tag - NOT YOUR BAG! (Purple)
  • 5 star 14 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheRealMaiMai on 06/23/2014

If you travel a lot you know sometimes there´s more than one luggage that looks a lot to another one. This is a really cool tag for you to be able to identify which one is yours and also let know people that it isn´t theirs. I´ll buy more than one for gift I love it. I recommend really cool gift for someone that travels. It doesn&#180... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabiorms on 04/01/2014

It's available in nice vibrant colours, so you can easily identify your luggage from a far point of view. It also helps to prevent others taking your bag by mistake. I don't feel secure it will not fall apart during the flight while air company employees handle your luggage. The rubber belt used for attachment may easily open. Except for the strap, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarrr69 on 12/21/2013

really cheap product, looks great, feells great, and for 1,96 this will be one of the best purchases for travelling so far. the plastic is not too cheap, and feels smooth. none the quality of the plastic beween your details inside the tag, can be a bit smoother. the plastic is folded too easy, whom makes it hard to read after a couple times of use. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenda430 on 12/12/2013

great product. it gives you the way to identify yours bags or lauggage immidiately!. very funny, people will laugh from it, the kids likes it. not too expensive... it is hard plastic, and it can break after some uses, usually in airports, because the baggs get a lot of. Good quality and Nice colors it is made from plastic and rubber. it is the second ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 11/07/2013

This is the third time that I order this item. I like this product. It is signed your luggage and make it easy to find it. By the time it damaged and have to replace it. Therefore I find the price not cheap at all because after 4-5 flights you have to replace it. Sometimes it was torn and got lost. If you buy 10 pcs you get lower price. That's what ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrodriguezruiba on 10/09/2013

Nice and funny product. I chose it because I plan to do a long trip soon and I'm tired of sometimes not being able to recognize my luggage. The quality seems ok and the product itself is big enough to be recognized when looking for your stuff. I don't see any special cons in this particular product. It's a very useful product that arrived on time and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorelax on 07/03/2013

Good quality. Nice colors. All plastic and rubber. The bevel feels nice on the fingertips. Not so cheap an item. The strap could be a little safer also. But you can always glue the ends together since you won't think of getting rid of it. None right now. Packaging was appropriate and the item came intact. There are no flaws in the design or the paint ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyurigary on 04/17/2013

It's cheap, durable, beautiful and everyone will notice it in your bag or or suitcase. The price is very fair. I'm goigo to travel USA with my wife, it will be our firt inernational trip and we don't wank to be surprised with missed luggage so we're going to identify as best as we can all our luggage There are no cons for me There are no cons for me ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuVilela on 02/22/2013

Awesome quality and a beautiful peace. I bought it to gift my girlfriend and just loved it . You know how women are selective, right ?? Nothing that I`ve seen. It was not really used so far, but I think it can handle the way people handle our luggages! I don't know how many trips it will do, but for the price, I think it's a good catch. Good product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarthurfitz on 02/20/2013

This identifier bags is easy to be placed in the trunk, has a good size, and a paper to write information of the owner. The handle is easy to write and does not fade or dirty easily. Not always closes the loop safely, it is necessary to revise whenever you close the handle after placed near the suitcase. the handle is a little flimsy, but not enough ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections