DX » Community » Reviews » Secure Travel Suitcase ID Luggage Tag - NO, IT'S NOT YOURS! (Pink)
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedgarre on 10/11/2013

Absolutely useful and great color! the text is really funny and says everything a thief need to know about it! There are even lines preprinted to fill in the personal informations and adress. That's helpful. Moreover is there a thin transparent layer, which protects the writing in case of water or anything like that. It's quite hard to attach it to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byankum on 07/28/2013

Stands out due to it's pink color puts a smile on people that accidentally pick it up so you can actually read where your suitcase is using peoples reaction to it. great build, pleasant to the touch. easy to put on suitcase. It's Pink !!! the only color with this text. pretty strange to fly on a business trip with it (especially male) Could be great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLala9 on 03/21/2013

Bonita com cor brilhante, muito chamativo. De longe é possivel visualizar a bagagem no meio de tantas parecidas. Bom material, flexível o que impossibilita a quebra. Muito útil em viagens aéreas. Ótimo preço, bem abaixo dos encontrados em lojas especializadas. Nada contra. A cinta deve ser toda passada pelo fecho e encaixada,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byckneip on 02/04/2013

The phrase is awsome, its what you need in an airport. The blackhumor mood is just what i like. The silicone material seems to be very good, the color is ok, and the letters are embossed Maybe the plastic on the back should be more thick, and the black thing that holds the tag is not very safe of breaking Very good for travelers, a way of identify your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylugaluz on 12/19/2012

perfect for airport recognition, there is no chance you miss your luggage or backpack with it! Great fluorecent pink colour that make huge contrast with the bold black and white letters. It will defenetly pop up if you suitcase is black Big enough to be seen but not be destroy by airport handling staff. plastic material with a transaret poket to write ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjunqin on 11/27/2012

Item is of very good condition when arrived. luggage tag is cute and the words are outstanding. I will buy a few more of different design next time. Good for gifts. Long delivery Long delivery Long delivery Long delivery Long delivery Long delivery Long delivery Long delivery Long delivery Long delivery Long delivery Long delivery Long delivery Long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjenovason86 on 11/14/2012

Looks awesome! Very good material, the type is extruded, and the color is really vivid. Exactly what I needed. I'm definitely gonna buy the other color models. None, really. I thought it would be smaller, but it's the precise size it should be. I'm really happy with it. I know it's just a tag, but it exceeded my expectations. It's awesome, and it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytwibi on 10/24/2012

These are the pros: - good quality material - easy to mount - recognizable from far - the backside is very practical (with the paper for owner contact details) These are the cons: - after few months the rubber became more like plastic and there is chance for the tag to brake - it is little bit bigger than I expected, it looks funny on smaller cases ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhilbzh on 07/14/2012

The luggage tag is in a good made. I had another like it and it's practical when you travel a lot to pick up your luggage easily. With this ID Tag, you can't miss your luggage at the airport when you are waiting for it. The ID Tag have a piece of paper to write your name, address and telephone number. The size of the ID Tag is perfect to insert a business ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEolivavelez on 09/20/2011

They are funny and original travel suitcase/backpack ID card. You can change the Card if you need. It's well build, except the card's border. Very Nice color, it doesn't change if you get wet. I have bought all the series NOT YOUR BAG, NO, IT'S NOT YOURS! EXCUSE ME, NOT YOUR BAG!, PUT IT BACK, IT'S MINE!, and HANDS OFF? For little gifts to my family ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections