Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhenkcop on 12/09/2014

Pro: on/of switch. Fun design. Con: not very strong light but fine for me. Future buyers should be aware the light not very strong. Ok to see your keyboard at night though. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydavider222 on 03/07/2014

product have 2 very strong leds, only one is enough so if you want to light wall behind your computer or notebook, or simply make it possible to see keyboard keys at night i recommend this item to you, on/off button is very nice because you dont need to unplug device from USB port but you can easily ... Read more

very bright usb lamp

0 0 1

• posted byDocJustice on 12/25/2013

Light is great, not too strong, just enough. I don't see the point in multiplying the LEDs, in the end the USB power will give just what it can. Hose is perfect in length, flexibility, and strength. Looks and feels durable. On/Off switch is a plus, well placed. Plastic parts and on off switch look a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylexotanil on 08/22/2013

- It's great because it has an on/off switch. - The light is good enough to work in the darkness when you don't want to turn on the light. - It seems to be a good material because the body is strong but still flexible. I don't have any cons. I just like it and I think that it worth every penny. What ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZifah on 01/29/2013

Extremely flexible Lightweight No need for battery Has an on/off switch, so you can always leave it plugged in the night, and only put it on when you need the light Has a good build and does not look like something that would break if it falls on the floor Uses LEDs which as an electrical engineer, I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymclpl on 01/22/2013

it's very flexible and stable Notebook LED Lamp. You can bend it in any direction and it will stay in the same place. Plus, you can easily read a book with it in the dark, i.e. plugin it in into the external USB port. Sometimes it's not a too bright, Should be slighty brighter to become an ideal LED ... Read more

unboxed lamp

0 0 0

• posted byExevg on 01/06/2013

The two led light it has provide a very good light to work in the darkness. Reccomended for laptops and desk computers. It has a button, and you can turn off when you want and the light is still connected to the usb port It hasn't got any cons.. The cable has a metal protection which makes the lamp very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEpiceiden on 11/30/2012

Perfect little 2-powered LED LAMP. Works perfect when you insert it into any kind of usb port. Personally I've just used it via my computer, but it works. The "cable" from the usb to the lamp is protected by metal, and it makes it perfect to shape it into any form you would like it to. Works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJahislove on 11/28/2012

for this price you get a Flexible arm ~30 cm , 2 Leds and a switch . Flexible Can be adjusted in any way and holds the shape well, does not bend under own weight . There is an On/off switch on lamp head . so you can turn it off without unplug the usb connector . USB connector could be better as usb connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysardinita on 11/23/2012

The lamp has given me very good result.I have still.Lighted lot and is easy to install.Not heated but it take much time on, I did order this lamp to illuminate an aquarium and was switched on around 12 hours a day I find nothing negative regarding this lamp Good product and cheap You can use it to many ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections