DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE VALENCIA DG800 Quad-Core Android 5.0 Phone w/ 4.5" IPS, Back Touch, GPS, OTA
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMathpop on 08/03/2016

mt bom gostei bastante, show

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byJirkaRSV on 07/14/2016

This phone is very friendly for using, easy to control, fast reaction. With 13MP rear camera you can make very good photos and also video. Front camera with 8MP is nice for selfie making and also for wechat calling. I am satisfied with this mobilephone and can recommend them.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byalejog on 06/25/2016

Pros: precio, calidad, funcionalidad. Contra: conseguir repuestos. El equipo es excelente, es tal cual dice lo que prometen. El principal problema es que no se consiguen repuestos, se me cayó y no había cristal para reemplazarlo (al menos en mi país). La duración de la batería es excelente.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byKilgor3 on 02/19/2016

It is a very good phone. Very fast, simple and good looking. The only bad thing I see is the internal memory. It is arround 4gb, nto 6 as it's said, but its enough for me anyway. Very cheap and happy with it.

0 0 0

• posted bySerbaTech on 02/10/2016

nice and sofisticated a lot of functions really a very cheao and good product

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9137337 on 01/18/2016

Cellphone is really good. It is extremely fast and works really well if you are an average cellphone user like myself. Even with lots of apps, it never got slow. Sometimes it would send SMS messanges with chinese characters, but besides that, everything worked perfectly. I think that might have I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPatrickSenne on 12/17/2015

Super

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted by9550687 on 11/13/2015

I have been using this phone for last 3 months and it has been a great experience to be honest. Only thing that hurts is overheating of flash light while being turned on for more than 10 minutes. Else the phone is a perfect thing. BackTouch is amazing but you need to have much practice! I will be... Read more

Overall a reasonable phone. Overall a reasonable phone. Overall a reasonable phone. Overall a reasonable phone.

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bySvetlanaRass on 11/07/2015

sometimes hard to hear the interlocutor,good price / quality ratio

Impression:отлично,хорошо,Хороший;

0 0 0

• posted bykovacsdan on 11/10/2015

Phone itself is really value for money. Android 5 Lollipop version is worse than with Android 4.4 Kitkat. My mother and a friend own Kitkat wersion of Doogee DG800 and have no issues. Lollipop version has the lack of space in the system ROM partition. Yes, apps can be moved to other ROM space and... Read more

Impression:Still ok;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere