DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE VALENCIA DG800 Quad-Core Android 4.4.2 Phone w/ 4.5" IPS, Back Touch, GPS, OTA
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect None BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPauSib on 01/29/2015

Compre 2 teléfonos...ambos llegaron dentro del plazo y en perfecto estado...vienen con auriculares, protectores de pantalla...Muy bien!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bybarbarul on 01/29/2015

I've just received the phone. I am very very satisfied. The signal is very good, the camera is awsome and the phone has a lot of functions. It is really a smartphone wich you can buy at a low price. Thx Doogee!!!!

0 0 1

• posted byallstone on 01/25/2015

Pros Perfect Quality (both sotware and hardware) When skiing at -25C battery holds perfectly In fact, battery life is perfect (I do use Android Assistant regurarly to kill apps) Great !! feeling when holding the phone Big Screen Quad Core means fast I can play all games and video Second white I... Read more

Product is in perfect quality for the price Product is in perfect quality for the price Product is in perfect quality for the price Product is in perfect quality for the price Product is in perfect quality for the price

Impression:perfect,perfect quality for the price!;

0 0 0

• posted byredscorpions on 01/22/2015

Foarte practic, nu frineaza, accesibil. Il folosesc la toate 100%

Extraordinar Extraordinar

Impression:good,perfect,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byLuizFabianoNog on 01/20/2015

Aparelho muito bom apesa do toque com dois dedos ser meio falho. de resto perfeito

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8890389 on 01/19/2015

Pros: the value , the camera is excellent speed. Cons : the arrival time , the battery should have longer life .

Impression:good,excellent price versus utility;

0 0 0

• posted byDescor on 01/19/2015

Pros: Good quality and price, good camera and storage. Cons: Nothing yet. I bought this phone as substitute of my actual phone, and now I'm very happy with it. It works quickly and now my battery works until the end of the day.

Impression:Excellent phone;

0 0 0

• posted bywindexwil on 01/15/2015

Pros: Fast quad-core processor Cons: Plastic feel cheap, typical chinese chrome molding, battery cover feel loose.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted by48443 on 01/14/2015

bien rapport qualité prix+++++++++++++++

0 0 0

• posted byggitsme on 01/12/2015

Pros: Low price, powerfull, uptodate, good sound quality, easy to add my SIM card and compatible with Virgin Mobile Canada. Cons: Cannot figure out the usage of the back touch panel so far, but I will :)

Impression:perfect,Jus incredible;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections