Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDantavares on 12/16/2014

This product really helps in everyday life, and still saves toothpaste, and do not waste anything. just put on the wall of your bathroom and set an all toothpaste, and after pressing a few times it starts out. Normally just press 1-2 times to get the right amount to brush your teeth. Read more

Impression:Very cool;

0 0 0

• posted bylokas13 on 12/03/2014

el dispensador es muy util y facil de usar, sobre todo para los niños que siempre tienen problemas al momento de poner la crema dental, el unico inconveniente es que solo este disponible en ese color Read more

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byStole38 on 06/24/2014

-Glued it to the wall so it feels secure , but the sticker holds up as well. -It doesn't take up space -It's hard to clean because its stuck to the wall and you do have to clean it after you need to replace another toothpaste. This is the most useful thing ever. When i'm late to work and i don't have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjospe3 on 04/05/2014

Very nice quality. It works great. You can choose what toothpaste you want to put it in. Many had said that this was a great ide. The squeezer takes all of the toothpaste that is left. And you dont have to buy screws. In the box you get 1 double sided tape. Could have been easier to take of from the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoftisen on 03/07/2014

When I found this I just had to buy it, It make your life easier by just pressing the button, you get toothpaste. You decide yourself which toothpaste to use in the machine. And it is easy to hang it up since it comes with double sided tape on the back of it, so you do not make a hole in the wall. Is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRiggs3d on 02/18/2014

easy to use, practical and interesting. Fits any toothpaste . Great for shower... the tape glue is strong and not easy to loose .... the plastic looks good quality. difficult to clean, has to take off site and loses the adhesive tape. Sometimes difficult to install the toothpaste tube. Often you do not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamirfor on 01/17/2014

- Nice blue color - Extremely easy to use: simply place the toothbrush beneath and hit the button for the toothpaste come. - Very elegant on the bathroom - The tape unglued easily after soaking the tile to wash it. I bought these super glue and glued permanently. - Could come with screws to attach it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycmihai on 12/05/2013

I have used this product for over five months now and it has never failed me. At the beginning I was a bit skeptical about its quality but with each day that passes I am more and more convinced that it was a good buy. It is a very simple but very useful product. I can`t think of any right now. It remains ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaskman1234 on 11/04/2013

I have used this for over 2 months and it works so good. It sucks out all the toothpaste every single time and it always gives you the right amount. I have saved time and money with this product. All I had to do was just push a button and my toothpaste is out instead of my picking up my toothpaste and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by0oxpip0xo0 on 10/30/2013

This automatic toothpaste dispenser Very easy to use Useful make the most of each tooth paste tube delivers the correct amount of toothpaste pressing 2 or 3 times, Saves you a lot of time, now we can find every time in the same place tooth paste tubes None so far. the toothpaste can become dry at the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections