Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Stole38 on 06/24/2014

Pros: -Glued it to the wall so it feels secure , but the sticker holds up as well. -It doesn't take up space Cons: -It's hard to clean because its stuck to the wall and you do have to clean it after you need to replace another toothpaste. OtherThoughts: This is the most useful thing ever. When i'm late to work and i don't have time to pick up t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jospe3 on 04/05/2014

Pros: Very nice quality. It works great. You can choose what toothpaste you want to put it in. Many had said that this was a great ide. The squeezer takes all of the toothpaste that is left. And you dont have to buy screws. In the box you get 1 double sided tape. Cons: Could have been easier to take of from the wall, the tape is very strong. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Softisen on 03/07/2014

Pros: When I found this I just had to buy it, It make your life easier by just pressing the button, you get toothpaste. You decide yourself which toothpaste to use in the machine. And it is easy to hang it up since it comes with double sided tape on the back of it, so you do not make a hole in the wall. Cons: Is hard to take it off again to was... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Riggs3d on 02/18/2014

Pros: easy to use, practical and interesting. Fits any toothpaste . Great for shower... the tape glue is strong and not easy to loose .... the plastic looks good quality. Cons: difficult to clean, has to take off site and loses the adhesive tape. Sometimes difficult to install the toothpaste tube. Often you do not hit the brush.... dirty enough... Read more

0 0
  • posted by cmihai on 12/05/2013

Pros: I have used this product for over five months now and it has never failed me. At the beginning I was a bit skeptical about its quality but with each day that passes I am more and more convinced that it was a good buy. It is a very simple but very useful product. Cons: I can`t think of any right now. It remains to be seen just how durable... Read more

0 0
  • posted by maskman1234 on 11/04/2013

Pros: I have used this for over 2 months and it works so good. It sucks out all the toothpaste every single time and it always gives you the right amount. I have saved time and money with this product. All I had to do was just push a button and my toothpaste is out instead of my picking up my toothpaste and twisting out the cap and finnnaly put... Read more

1 0
  • posted by fernando737 on 07/25/2013

Pros: Great product! One of the best things I bought here. -It's very usefull; -Saves you a lot of time, all you have to do is place your toothbrush and press the button. -You place the toothpaste in a rubber material, so it fits to all toothpastes tubes. -mounts almost in anywhere. mirror, wall... and it sticks! - A lot of fun for the kids. -... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tteles2012 on 06/05/2013

Pros: good price in comparison with local stores; it (really) delivers the correct amount of toothpaste pressing 2 or 3 times; Cons: the toothpaste can become dry at the exiting hole; the toothpaste tube was kind of "ejected" 2 or 3 times during one month of usage; needs some cleaning to remove the dry remaining toothpaste (despite th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by duainsulch on 03/24/2013

Pros: Very easy to use Useful make the most of each tooth paste tube Cons: Design not very beautiful, i prefer some other color than blue It comes with a double sided stick, but i think it will be better with some silicone to avoid falls. OtherThoughts: Seems that need a periodical cleaning, perhaps every change of tooth paste. Its easy to pull... Read more

0 0
  • posted by arjanalkema on 03/18/2013

Pros: Dutch: Vreselijk handig dat de tube gewoon uitgezogen wordt en er geen restjes blijven zitten. Het product werkt perfect, het is super handig dat je niet steeds de dop van de tandpastatube hoeft af te draaien. English: Very usefull that this thing sucks the toothpaste-tube empty and that there is no remaining paste in the tube. It's also... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections