Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGimpen on 06/15/2015

Pros: One of the pros is of course the price it is unbeatable at least where im living. Another pro is the good quality for the cheap price. The fin really good so its gets really dark . Will sleep like a baby tonight :) Cons: Cant find any at the moment. Will recommend to all my friends witch of... Read more

Impression:Comfortable,Verry Good;

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 06/03/2015

Got the item and tried it is quite comfortable. The strap is adjustable so you can make it fit as you wish. It is quite large and the eye parts have curvature to make it more comfortable. Just have some synthetic smell on it and will check how can I wash it before nightly use.

Impression:Comfortable;

0 0 0

• posted by9378722 on 05/24/2015

As the title says: u get what u pay for, and what u get is a cheap product that is completely different from the one in the picture. I can only imagine some lady working on this eyeshade in the sweatshop in China. From the picture it seems that the eyeshade has deep dented "eyecups", in reality a... Read more

Impression:Verry Good;

0 0 0

• posted by9040443 on 03/06/2015

Покупал маску, для занятий "внутренним видением" по методу Бронникова. Маска сама по себе удобная, но не герметичная: внизу большое открытое пространство – пропускает свет. Не полностью закрывает глаза, даже если сильно затянуть. Я не знаю, куда её в таком случае можно использовать. Плюсы: -цена,... Read more

Impression:Дешёвый продукт;

0 0 0

• posted by8751485 on 02/04/2015

Very comfortable material and shape, perfectly dark, fitting nice to my face. I am sleeping pretty well using this when I need dark.

Impression:Verry Good;

0 0 0

• posted by8611354 on 12/04/2014

Gostei produto comfortavel, apesar de demorar muito para sere entregue, mas acredito que o prblema deve estar em neu país pois aqui o serviço fica a desejar, o produto chegou em bos condições e estou gostando de usar

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere