DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrasonic Personal Desktop Air Humidifiers (100~240V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguilhermemt on 09/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The size is good for portability. - Very easy to use. - Helps people that have problem with very dry summertime - Good for travelling or to be installed at your work desk Cons:- The LED is very strong and can disturb your night. - After 2 months of use it st... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIsisBR on 01/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use, silent, and produces great amount of mist. Helps me breath at summertime, when the air is very dry. Quite good product, not so expensive and appears to be strong. Very small, portable and quiet. Cons:Not really a con, but it says the led light is blue, m... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKilherme on 08/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good performance for small rooms, very well made,I can use standard Pet(Brazil),it is small and very portable,turn-off blower and piezo when there is no water,use a standard Blower inside so can be replaced when it became broken. Cons:Difficult to clean some p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielvcg on 07/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works very well, really humidifies your room (small rooms). Build quality is very nice. Very compact. Easy clean and store. The price is good, in my country is more expensive. Cons:Be careful when using big bottles, as it won't be really attached, it could lose the bala... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysuperstecca on 07/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The size is really small, it shows all its portability. This is a pocket humidor. The noise is almost imperceptible. You sleep without being disturbed. The LED is smooth and has a pleasant light. Power cable with good length. It has two adapters bottles. When... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapelsalo on 05/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Excellent professional quality + Good humidity performance + Simple cleaning + Blue lightning, silent, base-extending racks for stability Cons:I was try different fluids like: - water with a few drops of natural oils - its OK, strong and cool - herbal infusi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalaeva on 02/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Any bottle will do (2 caps). I use 1.5 liter bottle - could last 24 hours. Easy to clean. Compact. Almost silent. Shuts off when rans out of water Cons:Mine stopped working after 3 days (fog was generated but didn't come out of the device). I disassembled it a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacellways on 10/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This works absolutely amazingly. It shoots fog out just like in the picture, in fact it looks like a little fog machine. I use it for my 2 month old baby because cool mist are recommended, and this does a great job. I am using a 500mL Pepsi bottle and that lasts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeoMakros on 05/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent product, very easy operation. Very useful to maintain high humidity for better sleep. Also used to clear respiratory congestion babies. Excelente producto, de muy facil manejo. Muy util para mantener una humedad alta para un mejor dormir. Tambien sirve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byojaneri on 04/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice product. It products a very nice fog even on my city (5OO meters from the beach - Fortaleza, CE - Brasil) where humidity is high. Perfect to use on air conditioner rooms, makes my 4-months baby sleeps better. Cons:Too fragile. The water ran out and now it won´... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections