DX » Community » Reviews » Scart DVB-T Digital Terrestrial Receiver + USB PVR with Remote Control
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcristofaro89 on 12/12/2012

Easy to plug in and to use. Nice remote control. Very nice the remote control receiver: you can put it wherever you want and you still won't see all the decoder because it is well hidden behind the TV. It takes a lot of space behind your TV and in case you have to connect something else could be a problem.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEduardSantcugat on 12/12/2011

- Easy to use - Not very expensive, if you have an old TV, this device will make it useful again - You can connect a USB drive and record there the TV or play movies, songs and view pictures on your TV. -The one I got had a bigger IR receiver, like the one from the customers picture, not the tiny one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydumitru on 08/01/2011

Great product for a low price. The build quality is really good, and is very niceand userful and read video in Xvid/DivX from a USB memory stick without problems. Subtitles works fine and are clear very easy to install and set up works in romania does not support HDTV and that is quite annoying does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySelon on 03/04/2011

Great product for a low price. The build quality is really good, better than I expected. Read video in Xvid/DivX from a USB memory stick without problems. Subtitles works fine. No HDTV support. No MPEG4 support, aparently, but not important for me. In the unit I received, the remote sensor was bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjack39 on 01/11/2011

I have this receiver more than half year. All functions working without problem. Recording on extenall HDD 160GB Toshiba is excellent, the player knows place, where the broadcasting was interrupted and next time starts from the same place. When you record on HDD, you must connect externall 5V power source ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytatraprodej on 12/27/2010

product comes in a very nice box. contains a set top box, power cord, manual, USB cable. Once connected, set the language, so it works without any problems, very good price for such equipment. must always be connected to the outlet. nahraávání on my USB flash drive, more able, and stuck with it. I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykalatarz on 08/27/2010

Very easy to install and setup. Supports USB flash with FAT32 FS. Xvid, AC3 etc. Pictures, Music. Works with any TV antenna (in and out for another TV) 4:3 is not so good for movies (TV is ok) it's more like 16:9 stretched into 4:3 (movies should be converted). Find a good antenna before buying this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzipob on 05/23/2010

+ Nice and easy user interface. Quite good remote, albeit small. Doesn't need to be aimed too precisely. IR receiver is also small enough. + Pretty sensitive tuner, as good as Nokia 9828T + Quite fast when channel surfing + Supports multiple USB devices when used with USB hub. + Build quality seems sturdy,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBellorum on 05/14/2010

- Good quality of build - Very easy to install (realy plug-n-play) - Easy to use - Support Russian language for menus, EPG and subtitles - Very good of antena signal sensitivity - TV/Radio recording to FLASH drive (up to 2Gb capacity) - MPEG2 DVB-T only - Don't support HDTV - Problems with 16:9 screen ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymackan89 on 04/05/2010

In my area this works with a mini antenna wich you normaly get with your usb dvb-t stick. Pvr function works nicely. You can set it to record from the EPG. The recorded video can then be played back on a computer. In my case i used Vlc media player. The menu and chanel surfing works smoothly and nice.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections