There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• good and cheap

posted by mackan89 on 04/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

In my area this works with a mini antenna wich you normaly get with your usb dvb-t stick.
    Pvr function works nicely. You can set it to record from the EPG.
    The recorded video can then be played back on a computer. In my case i used Vlc media player.
    The menu and chanel surfing works smoothly and nice.

Cons:

The cover of the power adaptor came lose when i tried to pull it out of the outlet.
    Hard drives and usb-sticks need to be fat32 and the harddrive needs an external powersupply to work.(Does not work with pocket drives wich are powered by usb.)
    Sometimes when i have had it running for a couple of minutes there apeared blue stripes on the screen. This is however fixed easily by restarting the device with the remote.
    another problem i´ve been having is that it looses the reception totaly and goes black when i start the device. To fix this you need to pull the plug and put it back and do a new chanel search.

OtherThoughts:

Better build quality on the powersupply would be nice. So i don´t accidentally electrocute myself when connecting or disconnecting it.

Bottomline:

I think this device is worth the money despite some of the flaws i´ve mentioned. This device is cheaper than most usb stick´s here.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections