DX » Community » Reviews » MCE 01-0060217 Stainless Steel Self-winding Mechanical Analog Wrist Watch - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very Impressed bon achat friends liked looks really good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byORKHUNN on 07/30/2014

Très jolie montre, bonne finition, ça a l'air solide. Par contre il n'y a pas de notice avec, et il est impossible de régler l'heure, et j'ai pourtant tout essayé. J'ai fini par démonter les verres avant et arrière pour régler l'heure. Il n'y a pas joint, la vitre avant se déclipse juste. Je ne... Read more

Impression:bon achat;

0 0 0

• posted bygeorgerm on 07/30/2014

Pros: good looking, feels sturdy, as precise as other automatic watches (~1min error in 2 days with no calibration), strap feels comfortable Cons: Front cover with glass may detach (was made to be like this, however, seems too easy for me), back came not so tightly screwed. Might suffer water is... Read more

Impression:Very Impressed, looks really good, friends liked;

0 0 0

• posted byRiddler418 on 07/19/2014

I need to say this watch is unlike anything I had ever seen. The design is great and very different from anything else. It really feels high quality, the self winding mechanism is very fluid. The only thing I can say bout this one is that it is a bit big, you need big wrists to wear this one. all... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedgein666 on 06/07/2014

Looks really cool with the open design, both glass on front and back. The price is good even though this is the most expensive clock on the DX site. I didn't like the text on the glass on the back. Says "mce", which is the brand I guess. A little too easy to change the time on the knob... Read more

1 1 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: