Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjordispielberg on 04/19/2011

Cute towel wrapped in styrofoam balls in a small basket. Great to complete any wine-styled gift basket. I've ordered several to make a bigged basket with some red wine bottles and red wine homemade soap. Great gift for Christmas or Wine lovers When item was received I had a surprise... I've checked the size of baskets and it were too small to make a ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykostyal on 01/07/2011

nice product. colours really look like on the picture. it is very nice gift unfortunatelly it came after christmass :-D so I have to find another reaso for gifting, but this is probably the only con I can write now. The package is not so nie. I wil change it definettely.. it is only a plastic bag... but the pruduct is nice itselve. I think the towel ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAr7ur on 01/03/2011

- Very cute and beautiful towels, shaped into grapes, its a wonderful product for decoration and it comes in a very nice and also decorative package. - Basket is made in a quality, hard material. - It's an expensive product if you compare it's price with the other prices you find around Dealextreme. - The fruits are actually just one towel shaped into ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byblackicepc on 11/03/2010

Cool little gift that's unique to most. Build quality is good with an exception Well assembled - the rubber bands that form the balls are not visible. It really lookd like grapes! Very fair price. The wrapping it comes in is very poor. It was also badly mangled by the time it got to me. The towel itself is wrapped around foam balls, which are then tightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueSonikku on 06/06/2010

•Very cute and unique •Nice colour •Makes a great gift/conversation piece •Use later as a cleaning cloth if you wish •Nice size not to small or to awkward •Very cleaver way of 'folding' a cloth •Material could be a little softer •Would be nice to have other fruit to select from (just a personal thought) I bought this as a gift for a friend who has a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections