Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRockmann on 01/14/2012

This could hardly be more adorable. The colours are great, the texture is soft and the shape is perfect. Will make a perfect gift for female relatives or lady friends. The package is a plastic bag, so doesn't get squashed during shipping. The basket hold perfectly, and resists shipping like a champ. None that I can think of. perhaps the towel could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAussieV on 04/22/2011

This is a very pretty decorative item for the bathroom. I have had mine for about nine months and although it looks a little fragile, it has withstood the test of time, including moving house. I can find nothing to criticise about this item. Another little something in the middle of the pears would give the basket a little more height and finish off ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykanifolska on 03/27/2011

Nice looking stuff The material is nice and soft The quality is not bad, i didn't find any glue over left It's a nice decoration for bathroom The basket could be used separately (my sister is going to put there cute eggs for easter) It appeared tooo small, the basket itself is tiny and the towel is not so useful. The towel could be used as a handkerchief ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAr7ur on 01/03/2011

- Very cute and beautiful towels, shaped into pears, its a wonderful product for decoration and it comes in a very nice and also decorative package. - Basket is made in a quality, hard material. - It's an expensive product if you compare it's price with the other prices you find around Dealextreme. - The fruits are actually just one towel shaped into ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueSonikku on 06/06/2010

•Very cute item •Great price •Unique to give as a gift •Can be used as a cleaning cloth if desired •Not to big and awkward to place (despite people saying that it's kinda small, but then I like small things. •Needs to be available in more fruits •Material could be a little softer I bought this as a small Mothers Day gift for my mom and she loved it.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections