Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRockmann on 01/14/2012

Will make a perfect gift for female relatives or lady friends. The package is a plastic bag, so doesn't get squashed during shipping. The basket holds perfectly, and resists shipping like a champ. This could hardly be more adorable. The colours are great, the texture is soft and the shape is perfect. None that I can think of. Perhaps the towel could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychemayf on 05/28/2011

This is a nice gift to give at weddings, simple, original and fun. It consists of a very cool basket and a towel that is four strawberries. It's just great. The only bad thing that I find is the packaging in which they were sent, some arrived in poor condition (mostly bonds and bags), and even some strawberry had to rebuild it a little. The massive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAr7ur on 01/03/2011

- Very cute and beautiful towels, shaped into strawberries, its a wonderful product for decoration and it comes in a very nice and also decorative package. - Basket is made in a quality, hard material. - It's an expensive product if you compare it's price with the other prices you find around Dealextreme. - The fruits are actually just one towel shaped ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypianolove on 12/30/2010

- it looks very nice - it's solid so it won't be damaged. - the fruitbasket comes in a very nice package with a ribbon. - it has nice colours. - It's nice decoration for something like a bathroom. - it's cheap - it's a very nice birthday present - It doesn't look real. - the leaves were a bit crumpled. - it took a long time before it arrived. I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeldorada on 11/17/2010

nice little gift when it comes to those little things is a gift for you, is to donate because I have never išvandyti but it looks very nice too expensive, there can these small berries, eraser size. although the picture looks much bigger. have some kind of a strange odor but I seem to Explore realistic berries and decorate your bathroom, but it is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAFNEVES on 10/21/2010

Tradução do português para inglês It is a beautiful product. Adorn your bathroom, your bathroom. It is a good product and inexpensive to give as souvenirs when visiting a friend. It should you buy several to have in your house, so when you have a meeting with friends can give as a keepsake. In DealExtreme has other models such as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycpg100 on 07/02/2010

- It is cheap (like almost everything on DX). - It looks nice. - Looks like strawberry. -When it arrived it had a weird smell. Now the smell is gone. -One of the leaves has a strange color. I don't know if they were trying to make look old. -For the materials used on it, it could be cheaper. My wife said we needed some things to make our bathroom less ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLonelyCries on 02/23/2010

Really cute, and cheap! It'll be a great item to give away to friends if you have nothing else to buy. The strawberries look like actual strawberries! Too cute. Adorable towel. I've seen other cake towels and things like this, and those were pretty expensive. So buy this one! I was a little disappointed when I got the item, because the basket was really ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections