DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable "3600mAh" Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarvinie on 07/09/2011

- You can charge it while in use. - Very cheap and holds a decent charge. I tested the capacity of mine with a Ultrafire C3 as shown in the uploaded picture. Reed it for the full test, the test shows a capacity of 663 mAh. - I don't know for sure but be careful with overcharging the battery with a more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byairjosh97 on 12/31/2010

This item is great! In my country (England in the united kingdom) this would cost me atleast £15 (equivalant to about $25/$30 us dollars. This is an absoloute bargain! Works absoloutely brilliant too! The battery lasts me 20 hours easily (that's the most i've played with it without charging) but it could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysarahbella on 07/23/2010

The price for one is great. To buy one in my country would cost way, way more. I would recommend getting a couple! The battery power lasts long and the product is well made. Does not feel cheap by any means and you wouldn't be able to tell that this wasn't a "real" one that you would buy in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections