DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable "3600mAh" Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarvinie on 07/09/2011

- You can charge it while in use. - Very cheap and holds a decent charge. I tested the capacity of mine with a Ultrafire C3 as shown in the uploaded picture. Reed it for the full test, the test shows a capacity of 663 mAh. - I don't know for sure but be careful with overcharging the battery with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byairjosh97 on 12/31/2010

This item is great! In my country (England in the united kingdom) this would cost me atleast £15 (equivalant to about $25/$30 us dollars. This is an absoloute bargain! Works absoloutely brilliant too! The battery lasts me 20 hours easily (that's the most i've played with it without charging) but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysarahbella on 07/23/2010

The price for one is great. To buy one in my country would cost way, way more. I would recommend getting a couple! The battery power lasts long and the product is well made. Does not feel cheap by any means and you wouldn't be able to tell that this wasn't a "real" one that you would in... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections