Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymgmartins on 01/27/2014

Numbers are big. Good contrast of screen. It's very easy to configure (you don't need instructions). Instructions are in English and Chinese. It can be put in a wall or over a table (you've got a plastic folder to use as support). When you configure first time the clock, the item gets warmed by your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygjausoro on 09/06/2013

Very good quality for the price, and the termometer is very accurate. I have compared the temperature with other similar termometers and seems to be similar read........ It dosen't change from C° for F°. Only works if you use Celcius degreess. Cheap plastic, but good than enogth for the price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxephris on 07/23/2013

- easy to read, clear, large display - reasonably accurate temperature and humidity values outside of the box - supports both C and F - single AAA battery lasts so far 6months+ - the beep is very loud, and there's no way to disable it - the RTC on my units are very skewed. They lose about a minute every ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRickyGraphics on 06/23/2013

Large and informative LCD. Good functionality for this price. It looks like a well-build device. Low energy consumption. I Bought 3 of it, one to put on wall of my restaurant, other to give to my grandfather and another to my bedroom. Backlight would be good option, but only in combine with power supply.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byck.mitra on 05/24/2013

Well, first you look for the battery (it is a AAA standard cell, very easy to get everywhere on this planet) and put it in the battery compartment. The orientation picture is small and you need to look hard. That is it and you are ready to go... You need to set the time, date etc. and whether you want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfranalcala on 03/01/2013

Nice looking. Fair overall quality (for the price). Seems to work fairly accurate, when compared with other thermometers. Hygrometer accuracy is difficult to check but it goes up and down as I expected depending on room conditions. None, as long as you do not expect top accuracy, top quality... None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBiKuEl on 02/27/2013

Good size, easy to read from distance ,you can put it over a table to see the temperature and the humidity of your room small but usefull time and alarm alarm can be set easily. Price is good too. Not sure about accuracy.I have uploaded a photo, showing three of it. You will understand what i am saying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavomonte on 02/12/2013

Good quality, good size and seems to be good accuracy. Show time and humidity, and have clock and alarm. Very good. Very useful to use in a room and check the air conditioned status. Don't have light to see in dark. But it's not a big deal. If you look from down you cannot see well the numbers. But you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykartero on 01/04/2013

The numbers are clear, and big enough to see it in a medium distance. The temperature seems to be correct; i put another thermoter in the same room, and both marks the same. The numbers of the clock are a little small; but you can see it in a medium distance; maybe, it can be bigger, but it is not a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZohartheziggy on 12/15/2012

Big, easily readable display, showing temperature, humidity and alternating between day/date and time. Thermometer is very accurate; I compared the readings with a lab thermometer and they were exactly the same. The display is big but it is not very bright, so in low light or bright light, it is difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections