Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxephris on 07/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- easy to read, clear, large display - reasonably accurate temperature and humidity values outside of the box - supports both C and F - single AAA battery lasts so far 6months+ Cons:- the beep is very loud, and there's no way to disable it - the RTC on my units are very... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRickyGraphics on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Large and informative LCD. Good functionality for this price. It looks like a well-build device. Low energy consumption. I Bought 3 of it, one to put on wall of my restaurant, other to give to my grandfather and another to my bedroom. Cons:Backlight would be g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byck.mitra on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, first you look for the battery (it is a AAA standard cell, very easy to get everywhere on this planet) and put it in the battery compartment. The orientation picture is small and you need to look hard. That is it and you are ready to go... You need to set... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfranalcala on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice looking. Fair overall quality (for the price). Seems to work fairly accurate, when compared with other thermometers. Hygrometer accuracy is difficult to check but it goes up and down as I expected depending on room conditions. Cons:None, as long as you do not expec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiKuEl on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good size, easy to read from distance ,you can put it over a table to see the temperature and the humidity of your room small but usefull time and alarm alarm can be set easily. Price is good too. Cons:Not sure about accuracy.I have uploaded a photo, showing three of it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavomonte on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, good size and seems to be good accuracy. Show time and humidity, and have clock and alarm. Very good. Very useful to use in a room and check the air conditioned status. Cons:Don't have light to see in dark. But it's not a big deal. If you look from down yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykartero on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The numbers are clear, and big enough to see it in a medium distance. The temperature seems to be correct; i put another thermoter in the same room, and both marks the same. The numbers of the clock are a little small; but you can see it in a medium distance; maybe, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZohartheziggy on 12/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Big, easily readable display, showing temperature, humidity and alternating between day/date and time. Thermometer is very accurate; I compared the readings with a lab thermometer and they were exactly the same. Cons:The display is big but it is not very bright, so in l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdfritz on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it is really a good and very usefull ldc clock and thermometer. Besides this you can also check the humidity in your room. the display is big to see the time and temperature. It can be hanged on a wall or placed over a table. Cons:it could be easier to set the clock and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMHDaren on 08/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very durable, bought it a year ago and it still works - Does not chew the battery - Sensitive maybe? I do not have other devices to measure, but this one seems to be responsive when I tried it in different temperatures, like room, fridge, thermoblanket - Easy to set u... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections