DX » Community » Reviews » MX Power ML-310 Cree WC-Q5 3-Mode 180-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*CR123A)
  • 5 star 12 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymajorjch on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent Light Output, small size great to carry in woman's purse, on belt or coat pocket. Sturdy body. Duel power options. Perfect for traveling. Cons:Tail cap switch can be problematic. Plastic lens and is not water resistant. OtherThoughts:I have owned thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympirck on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice little flashlight, well suited for every-day-carriage (EDC) high output 3 different modes easy to adjust (one click only) excellent in one-hand-operation very robust design at first glance (did not do a torture test yet) small size for the amount of light... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblastertoad on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solid build Multiple features high, low, strobe Battery choice Durable paint Compact size Cons:The belt clip is very tight Plastic lens Poor seal around plastic lens OtherThoughts:I am very happy with this little light and it has not let me down. The only issu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGunNut37086 on 01/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Insanely high output, even on AA. Stobe will actually make you feel sick. Well built and rugged...love the pocket clip. 3 modes make it quite versatile. The crenelated bezel will absolutely destroy flesh if you hit someone with it! Cons:Gets hot if used on high long eno... Read more

0 0
  • posted by08civicsi on 09/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:AWESOME little light. Absolutely amazing how much light this thing puts out for it's size. Definitely a great deal for the price. Built well All metal O-rings where they need to be Pocket clip (metal) 2 Battery options Cons:Plastic lens :-/ BAD tail switch. When... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGunNut37086 on 07/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:More features than a light this price should have: Solid well-built tube of good design Strong pocket clip that won't let go Bright output for only a AA Excellent 3-mode function Cons:I had some initial issues w/ the clicker spring. When on, banging the tail c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxxxinfantryxxx on 03/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is bright small and multiple uses can use common AA batterys Can change to a more powerful CR123 3v 1400 mAh battery while also this makes it smaller and much brighter a center piece unscrews to use that battery. Cons:when using the AA battery and the center... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydutchrub03 on 09/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this light is awesome. as a cr123 light i carry it every day. it constantly comes in handy. i never realized how much i use/need a flashlight everyday. and it great that i can swap it to AA so quickly. thats the main reason that i bought this light. i also bought it wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylittlegiant on 08/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright when used with a 14500 3.7V li-ion battery. Current Draw at tail end is over 2A. Hotspot is very even and tight. Much brighter than all my other Q5 led torch. Cons:Though very bright, LED seems to be highly overdriven. Gets very hot quickly in high... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVazza on 06/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'm really impressed with the functionality of this little light. I put a NIMH battery in and tested it outside next to my Lenser Hockus Focus. Very impressed. Good throw and fairly tight beam.I like the three modes. High, low and strobe. Cons:If you choose low beam and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections