DX » Community » Reviews » Instant Super Glue with Tubes and Needle (20ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byndftz2 on 11/21/2011

it's glue, it works. I''m happy that the needle is plastic and very very long so that it can be cut down to different apertures if needed which means I can get exactly what i wanted. needle is pretty dodgy.. i mean mine was fine but it looks like it was built by melting a plastic lid and stretching it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycooly on 07/31/2011

+ High quality glue. + Dries really quick. + REALLY cheap for the quality it has. + The glue case is good compared to another chinese super glues. - The nozzle is kinda useless for me, it's too small for what I need. Very useful. It was delivered quick, I've applied it on my broken headset, worked like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosedulima on 05/07/2011

glue very efficient, causes a chemical reaction in the plastic, making excelende fixation. paste is recommended for objects that were not exposed to strength since it can break again. one of the best glues I've used. there is no way to speak ill of this glue. there will be problems only under heavy use,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxak0root on 05/22/2010

+ It's a very nice glue, it's very good even for glass and ceramics, the one's that I find here in my country aren't such good + The nozzle is very good at using, to pus very small amounts of glue where you need it and don't waste it in vain + The tube is of good quality - A bit overpriced Nice product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiepeloi55 on 05/19/2010

This is one of the moste strange but perfect worked glues i have ever seen. It is very strong! Don't know what this sort of glue is, never seen it before. Sometimes i used it, it looked like it's burning and the stuff i glued became hot. Even a little smoke came of it. Maybe a chemical reaction. When ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections