DX » Community » Reviews » Instant Super Glue with Tubes and Needle (20ml)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byndftz2 on 11/21/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's glue, it works. I''m happy that the needle is plastic and very very long so that it can be cut down to different apertures if needed which means I can get exactly what i wanted. Cons:needle is pretty dodgy.. i mean mine was fine but it looks like it was bui... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycooly on 07/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ High quality glue. + Dries really quick. + REALLY cheap for the quality it has. + The glue case is good compared to another chinese super glues. Cons:- The nozzle is kinda useless for me, it's too small for what I need. OtherThoughts:Very useful. Bottomline:It was del... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosedulima on 05/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:glue very efficient, causes a chemical reaction in the plastic, making excelende fixation. paste is recommended for objects that were not exposed to strength since it can break again. one of the best glues I've used. Cons:there is no way to speak ill of this glue. there... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxak0root on 05/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ It's a very nice glue, it's very good even for glass and ceramics, the one's that I find here in my country aren't such good + The nozzle is very good at using, to pus very small amounts of glue where you need it and don't waste it in vain + The tube is of g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiepeloi55 on 05/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is one of the moste strange but perfect worked glues i have ever seen. It is very strong! Cons:Don't know what this sort of glue is, never seen it before. Sometimes i used it, it looked like it's burning and the stuff i glued became hot. Even a little smoke came of i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections