Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvipers on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Sturdy build. - Simple but extremely useful. Cons:The connection to the head rest should either be a little stiffer or more flexible. I never worry about it breaking but car seats aren't perfectly straight. It's too stiff to conform a little better so it sor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byistvan.jablonkai on 08/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very durable hook. A bit strange to get used to it as we often forgot that we have one. Any bag can be hanged even full grocery shopping bags. Cons:With the one single hanger it is moving a bit from left to right, etc. Perhaps the other model with double hange... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThe_Rex on 01/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* it's a hook! * i drive a big SUV, and sometimes when i get only one or two bags of groceries, it's easier to put them in the foot wells of back seat than in the "trunk". these hooks allow me to secure the bags so they don't roll around. * build quality is su... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections