DX » Community » Reviews » Jolly Roger Pirate Skull and Crossbones Red Scarf Flag (47CM*30CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfilia777 on 06/17/2013

Good price, looks ok. Bought another similar one and flying both of them off my 3 year old's bunk bed. He's been tagging at them for a while now but no freying or rips yet. I don't think it will last long if you put these outside in the weather. The material is pretty thin and with sun and rain beating ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhagopalicious on 05/23/2013

It was fun to use for the party. As easy as a flag can be to use. It was a good size as well. Probably not a good enough flag to become a pirate of the 7 seas full time :P. But in reality if i must say a con it ripped for me but that could be from what was happening to it, I had it one moment the next ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLebeis on 11/20/2012

The price is incredible for the product. The quality is great and it shipped faster than i thought. The picture has a really good quality and it is really simple to use. The black part of the flag is not that clear, kind of transparent, but even with this detail, the flag is really great. With this price,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byondrapopik on 09/24/2012

Good quality. What do you want for this price? What do you want from small pirate flag. It is flag, it is pirate. I like it. Very nice for upcoming halloween party. My friends will be envious when they will see what I bought for haloween to the office and the price is excellent. Not really any cons. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYustus on 01/17/2011

Good material and print quality. Great for role-play. Wonderful idea for a gift! Looks good despite the rain, sun and wind. I believe this flag will serve another two-three years. none but need a much largest size (like 230cm*150cm). Put the flag on the antenna of your car, let other drivers on the road ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPROCALIBER on 04/20/2010

. YAR! Let´s show all from our filthy buchanneries! Let´s scare innocent pitty people on traffic! Put this on your car antenna and GRIND! If I can found it the filthy saylor wich empties half of my Rhum Barrel, The Tiburónez will have a thinny meal! Double sided printed. Well, better to say "DOUBLE SIDED ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections