DX » Community » Reviews » Jolly Roger Pirate Skull and Crossbones Flag (47CM*30CM)
  • 5 star 8 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 52% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlfonsoArjona on 03/03/2014

A nice flag to decorate your desk, that makes you feel like a pirate. You can use a small pole in the flag. Order more than one and use it for thematic parties. The border is white. No matters if you want to use it in a pole, but placed under the glass of my desktop and doesn't looks good. Just have to unstitch the white strap, to have a nice "... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrummertjuhh on 11/12/2013

This is a nice flag with the famous pirate jolly roger on it. Great to use at parties. There is not much tell about it. It's rather small for being a real flag. Maybe nice to use in your car or at a party, but that's all. Also the quality of the flag feels low, but it hasn't broken in my hands yet. There are also no strings on the flag to use it. Maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeadim on 05/02/2013

Looks nice, the flag haven't a good quality but seems nice and durable (i think it would last much in a stong wing, but i use it for making a pirate corner for my stepson). The strip where you put the stick to hold the flag is open in both sides, so you must sew up the upper side. Is little, but if you read the other reviews you wouldn'y surprise. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblablatros on 04/19/2013

The flag looks nice. The price is OK. The print looks durable. Stitching on the flag became loose after one hour of using it. The fabric is so thin, that the flag looks transparent when held against light source. It would be nicer if the part of the fabric intended for pulling through a flagpole was black instead of white. Some kind of pole would be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrefat on 04/16/2013

Material which is used to produce this flag is quite good, strong and nice to touch (i think it's silk, or something like that). It has a double sided hollow sewing for attaching a stick on it, so you can wave with it, really cool. Nothing. It comes just like in the picture, the size is correct and the fabric material is good, the colors are also good,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymrlipux on 04/16/2013

-It has a nice print, which is visible on the both sides. -It is made of a very light material. (Polyester) -It is cheap. Only $1.80 for this beauty! -You can see Roger from any angle. -The flagpole mounting space (the white strip on a side) looks bad. Low quality. -It could be easily wrecked by the weather. (The thin material.) Well, it looks good,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomvuk on 02/03/2013

Cheap, an idiot could use it, great for costume parties etc. :) So thin it is transparent, so not really black. This is especially visible in bright light or sunlight. Could be a bit thicker. But then it would be more expensive, I guess. Its made from synthetics, so it should not be a problem to clean. The hole for the pole is a bit less than a centimeter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxxDDE on 11/06/2012

Cool pirate flag as real one. Good quality of pictured skull and crossbones. Material is durable. Cheap in price. Has a gap for flagpole. Right side of flag is made a little bit uneven. It's lightweight and transparent a bit. I bought 2 pieces. And put one of them above my bed. Another one is for my friend. My brother saw pirate flag and asked me to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavichum on 11/03/2012

Well, not much to say. It's a flag. That's what it just is. Ordered it to give it to a kid on Halloween. Thankfully, it ordered much before Halloween. The good thing that I found was that the cloth quality was good. It wasn't made out of just any random low quality cloth. I'm not saying that it was super dooper great. But it was more than my expectations.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byondrapopik on 09/24/2012

Good quality. What do you want for this price? What do you want from small pirate flag. It is flag, it is pirate. I like it. Very nice for upcoming halloween party. My friends will be envious when they will see what I bought for haloween to the office and the price is excellent. Not really any cons. Price is good, quality is good, colours are vivid.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections