DX » Community » Reviews » Jolly Roger Pirate Skull and Crossbones Flag (47CM*30CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfilia777 on 06/17/2013

Good price, looks ok. Bought another similar one and flying both of them off my 3 year old's bunk bed. He's been tagging at them for a while now but no freying or rips yet. I don't think it will last long if you put these outside in the weather. The material is pretty thin and with sun and rain beating ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

quality made, prepared for installation on stick or car antenna or wherever you want to wave with it. light material makes it easy to wave on wind maybe corner holes would be nice, so you can put it on wall. Thick material doesn't make it suitable for strong winds of fast drive if you have it on a car ... Read more

nice flag Jolly Roger Pirate Skull and Crossbones Flag

0 0 0

• posted bysonne on 01/26/2010

For less than 3US$ you'll get a nice and lightwight Jolly Roger flag; Althoug I have not mounted it yet outside it will be waterproof :-) You can either mount it on some kind of wire or a small wooden stick or aluminum tube with not more than 5-6mm (1/4") in diameter... Nothing really to tell at this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections