- Good price for a good piece - Works great - Fits perfectly in the nds lite.
- Low price
- No dead pixels
- comes protected with plastic over the screen The price could be a little lower but still very good price. no dead pixel, screen slight yellowish but bearable, read up on instructions on google ... Read more
Perfect screen to change. I have changed the screen, because mine was damaged. For the changing i used the nintendo trigram (also buyed on dx) and it was no problem for me you just need some electrical skills. But for the rest the screen works perfectly and seems fine. If you have none electrical skills ... Read more
Very convenient replacement part for a broken NDSL. Good price for specs comparable with the OEM part. Fits very well in the NDSL It's missing the back panel insulation, but electrical tape can be used instead. It's not as bright as the OEM part. Would be nice if bundled with Nintendo tri-wing scredriver ... Read more
NO DEAD PIXEL! thats the most important things, and it works! it giving me a chance to fix my old Nintendo without spend more money to the store! it very easy to fix your nintendo with the helps of DX who giving us opportunity to buy it in pcs.. None so far it really help me out to fix my Nintendo lcd
... Read more
My old screen had a black line of pixels in it but now it looks perfectly fine! For the price it was worth it. The only mildly negative thing is that sometimes you notice that the screen seems a bit flickery. Most of the time you dont see it but the top and stock screens aren't like that. Could just ... Read more
- Good price for a good piece - Works great - Fits perfectly in the dsl - Couldn't use it long enough to see any cons, because my dsl broke the other day i made it work. - You need patience and skills to open and close your ds without breaking anything (most importantly the flat cable, in my case i ripped ... Read more
- Low price
- No dead pixels
- comes protected with plastic over the screen When switched on, the colors of the replacement screen appears a bit yellowish as compared to the upper screen. But doesn't really bother me.
Replacement screen doesn't come with insulation on the back. Not really an issue as ... Read more
Extremely good option for fixing a broken NDS lite. My nephew broke his NDS Lite. Instead of throwing it in the trash I opened it and replaced it with this lower screen. The entire replacement took a few hours, but saved over $100 for buying a new NDS lite. The lower screen doesn't have any insulation ... Read more
lower LCD screen, no dead pixel installation was alright, fits right into casing. I am happy with it. build quality suggests that it could be from some OEM or refurbished ds lite and the connector layout is different but what the heck, it works. compared the color of the LCD and this replacement is a ... Read more
- Ready to use without any soldering or foam
- Comes with protective plastic on the screen There was a yellow spot near the top middle part of the screen, but it is not noticeable while playing. Also, it is not as bright as the original screen. I originally ordered it with a bunch of skus but ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.