DX » Community » Reviews » TFT LCD Replacement Module for NDS Lite (Lower Screen)
  • 5 star 10 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Daeng on 06/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Good price for a good piece - Works great - Fits perfectly in the nds lite. - Low price - No dead pixels - comes protected with plastic over the screenCons:The price could be a little lower but still very good price.OtherThoughts:no dead pixel, screen slight yellowish... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Simiont on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very convenient replacement part for a broken NDSL. Good price for specs comparable with the OEM part. Fits very well in the NDSLCons:It's missing the back panel insulation, but electrical tape can be used instead. It's not as bright as the OEM part. Would be n... Read more

0 0
  • posted by adelin on 01/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:NO DEAD PIXEL! thats the most important things, and it works! it giving me a chance to fix my old Nintendo without spend more money to the store! it very easy to fix your nintendo with the helps of DX who giving us opportunity to buy it in pcs.. Cons:None so fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Willzilla on 05/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:My old screen had a black line of pixels in it but now it looks perfectly fine! For the price it was worth it. Cons:The only mildly negative thing is that sometimes you notice that the screen seems a bit flickery. Most of the time you dont see it but the top and stock scre... Read more

0 0
  • posted by GMenezes on 02/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Good price for a good piece - Works great - Fits perfectly in the dsl Cons:- Couldn't use it long enough to see any cons, because my dsl broke the other day i made it work. - You need patience and skills to open and close your ds without breaking anything (most importa... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rustyclaymore on 01/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Low price - No dead pixels - comes protected with plastic over the screen Cons:When switched on, the colors of the replacement screen appears a bit yellowish as compared to the upper screen. But doesn't really bother me. Replacement screen doesn't come with insulation on... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jprikkel on 03/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Extremely good option for fixing a broken NDS lite. My nephew broke his NDS Lite. Instead of throwing it in the trash I opened it and replaced it with this lower screen. The entire replacement took a few hours, but saved over $100 for buying a new NDS lite. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Micahnos on 02/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:lower LCD screen, no dead pixel installation was alright, fits right into casing. I am happy with it. Cons:build quality suggests that it could be from some OEM or refurbished ds lite and the connector layout is different but what the heck, it works. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Poopeehead on 07/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Cheap - Ready to use without any soldering or foam - Comes with protective plastic on the screen Cons:There was a yellow spot near the top middle part of the screen, but it is not noticeable while playing. Also, it is not as bright as the original screen. OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hazy1975 on 04/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:What can i say, this is one of the cheapest replacement screen you can get on line. Cons:It does not come with the necessary item that is needed to complete the whole process. It will be better if it bundle together with the double sided foam. here is some minor... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections