DX » Community » Reviews » C8000 2.4" Touch Screen Dual SIM Dual Network Standby Quadband GSM TV Cell Phone w/WiFi + JAVA
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byduplakappa on 11/03/2011

- captative touch screen - wifi worked inmediately - by using opera, loading of web pages is fast (wifi) - good back camera - good tv signal reception - the botton to switch from frontal to back camera just vanished at 6th day so only the frontal camera works - you cant just write a note, you have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byporcellis on 10/29/2011

I am delighted with this product He met all expectations and even exceeded them wifi works very well 2 batteries are lasting longer than 5 days were never expected to be as good the charger is perfect because it supports other batteries I have other phones 5 takes the TV channels almost perfect the touchscreen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscorefana on 10/01/2011

WIFI works great. OPERA can be updated either online or manually connecting it to the computer 2 Batteries with independent charger (you don't need to plug the cell to charge the battery) Battery life time is 1 day without applications or WIFI, and 4-5hs running applications. You can install lots of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlippedewip on 04/28/2011

Excellent build quality, relative ease of use. The phone has Opera Mini and eBuddy pre-installed (with a shortcut on the main destkop), which actually work pretty good! Everyone says that Opera doesn't accept the keyboard, but there is a way around that: just type in one letter with the numeric keyboard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarsgm on 04/01/2011

-Easy to use -Good sound -Dual sim -Very good standby time -2 batteries -Good screen, dont scratch easy and quite responcive -WiFi works good -Can use original charger or Nokia charger Very easy to use and get to learn, keyboard is also quite good when you get used to it. Its small but still easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrankyyyy on 02/01/2011

It's a great phone that operate flawlessly in Europe - Dual SIM is working with Orange and T-Mobile - Battery life last for 1 week with around 30 min talk per day - 2 Batteries shipped with the phone - Great brilliant touch screen - Not perfect designed OS lack ergonomic navigation - TV is not working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytailerteilor on 01/09/2011

PORTUGUESE: Resistente, muito bem acabado, wifi bom, recepção de TV espetácular, teclado resistente e agradavel ao teclar. Touch Screen Ótimo. . ENGLISH: Tough, very well done, good wifi, TV reception spectacular, nice and sturdy keyboard to dial. PORTUGUESE: Avaliação geral é positiva, mas fica umas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaureliovera10 on 09/08/2010

Sorry for my inglish. Very good telephone, good quality of construction, many interesting applications. In my case It Came directly to my house, was not necessary he withdraws the telephone of the customs Sorry for my inglish. I do not find cons, only that I cannot write with capital letters, I dont ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFaty2010 on 08/06/2010

(Sorry for my English, is a translator on line) Good size keys Good touch screen Good sound Good applications Good phone with wi-fi (Sorry for my English, is a translator on line) Like any telephone for speaking places, do not have the "ñ" or manual in Spanish no. (Sorry for my English,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections