• Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9823242 on 11/26/2015

Impression:so good;

dddd sdsds sddsd

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAndreyRasskazov on 11/24/2015

Impression:broken!;

The display has come with broken glass. It wasn't covered of any soft material , very stupid and it's so pity that I can't use it. So, I will try one more time to order.

Broken display

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybalajiramani on 10/12/2015

Impression:good;

The display works as advertised. Display quality is quite nice. When I received the item, the screen was broken. When I contacted support, they were wonderful and immediately shipped a replacement, which I received quickly. The replacement display was in good shape and worked quite easily.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymikmak69 on 09/21/2015

have used on a arduino project. works good if you load the correct drivers. the touch screen works good. nice unit to start learning the use os a tft touch screen

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9091100 on 09/09/2015

easy and fast operation with arduino.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygerry01 on 08/13/2015

Pros: works as expected. Cons: as somebody said in another review, you need the library in http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=292777.0 to make it work. It's a bit tricky to get the cables wright. If you run the test and it doesn't work enable debug option in the library example if the soft =... Read more

Good, but a bit complex to make it work!

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by5510565 on 05/17/2015

Pros: Nice display for a reasonable price. Cons: The software that came with the product did not work properly. The software that came with the product did not work and I had to search the web a bit to find help, which is why I gave the product only two stars at "Ease of use". Once I found the as... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycioban on 04/30/2015

Impression:good,so good,nice;

Pros: It works with Adafruit TDF library. Good quality, everything works fine. Cons: no one

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byZcippy on 03/20/2015

Impression:nice;

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTxopitodesnow on 02/11/2015

Impression:so good;

Very good item and quality/price. Fast delivery, around three weeks to Spain. I will repeat with this seller. Comes with a data dvd. Muy buen artículo y buena relación calidad/precio. Envío rápido, unas tres semanas a España. Repetiré con el vendedor. Viene con un dvd de datos del artículo.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere