DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Port 1080P HDMI V1.3 Switch (3-IN 1-OUT)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytruespiderman on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Small and can take 3 inputs from various devices to output to a single HDMI port on your TV. It has a manual switching button to toggle each input, however, it also functions automatically.Cons:Sometimes I need to manually change the input using the button, not a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrReasonable on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:No need for an external power supply, powered by HDMI cable. Small, no fuss, very discreet little box.Cons:Because it is a square, you have cables going into it from all sides. This makes it imposible to have on a table horizontal, and it needs to just hand.Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtron25 on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I use it to plug more than one device to my monitor. I am a developer and I was wondering get all my development tools in one monitor. Thanks to that device I can switch the signal from my development kits in just on clean and fast "click". Even, it d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosmauricio on 06/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Switches automatically between sources, there's no need to press the select button to swicth between them. It simply assumes the last source you've turned on. A small red led indicates what source is active at the moment, very easy to spot. Cons:Cheap build, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmiggel on 06/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Very easy to use Switches automatically when a device is switched on Cons:- OtherThoughts:Some people say it doesn't switch. I have 2 devices connected to it and when I turn either one of them on, it sets the right input port. Also when I have one device on and t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections