DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Port 1080P HDMI V1.3 Switch (3-IN 1-OUT)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytruespiderman on 04/13/2014

Small and can take 3 inputs from various devices to output to a single HDMI port on your TV. It has a manual switching button to toggle each input, however, it also functions automatically. Sometimes I need to manually change the input using the button, not a big deal, however, you will need to position it so you have access to it. If your set up very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrReasonable on 02/05/2014

No need for an external power supply, powered by HDMI cable. Small, no fuss, very discreet little box. Because it is a square, you have cables going into it from all sides. This makes it imposible to have on a table horizontal, and it needs to just hand. Would be better if inputs were all on one side. Great price point, solid construction, works as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtron25 on 11/11/2013

I use it to plug more than one device to my monitor. I am a developer and I was wondering get all my development tools in one monitor. Thanks to that device I can switch the signal from my development kits in just on clean and fast "click". Even, it doens't need an external power supply since it get the power from the own HDMI cable. Finally,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosmauricio on 06/15/2011

Switches automatically between sources, there's no need to press the select button to swicth between them. It simply assumes the last source you've turned on. A small red led indicates what source is active at the moment, very easy to spot. Cheap build, but I can't expect anything better for this price. More pros than cons, definitely! It's my first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmiggel on 06/14/2011

Very easy to use Switches automatically when a device is switched on - Some people say it doesn't switch. I have 2 devices connected to it and when I turn either one of them on, it sets the right input port. Also when I have one device on and turn of an other device that is connected, it switches to the latest turned on device! This is why I bought ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections