DX » Community » Reviews » Traditional Oriental Wooden Red Festive Chopsticks with Charming Pouch (Pair)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevylylla on 07/19/2011

-Very beatiful for a common chopstick -Comes in a more beautiful pouch, serves to carry away -Romantic for a couple dinner -Wonderful and well painted drawnings of dragons -Like other comments says, you dont know of what was made the paint, not sure that must eat with it. -Take too long to arrives (must not be a con, but...) For who likes chopsticks,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxenico on 05/31/2011

Kind of nice to use. Feels great on you hand. Also the texture is very steady and feels solid. The used wood is hard and not too light. Without the wearness, that is this paint poisonous, I will not use these at all. The color seems to be so bright and "strong" that who know what they have used. Even though, I boiled them and nothing came ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykmkmkm on 09/25/2010

i am a fan of chopsticks -these really look nice -you get two of them, so its good for -romantic dinner with my girfriend -the pouch is, well pretty charming -the price. usually for this price you cent get 10 colored chopstick in our country - there is some excess color on them -the pouch build quality is not that good. Mine are sewn together sloppy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrbadger on 06/06/2010

These are pretty painted wooden chopsticks. They come in a nice cloth pouch and look the goods, you get two pairs of chopsticks and two pouches for a cheap price. I haven't actually used these to eat with, and I might be a bit cautious about what the paint composition is, who knows whether it is poisonous? I use plain bamboo chopsticks for actual eating.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections