DX » Community » Reviews » CHEERLINK MH1210A DC12V 1.7" Screen Intelligent Digital Temperature Controller - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Highly satisfied
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by123kilowatt on 09/17/2014

If you need a controller that can maintain the temperature of a system to a fraction of a degree, forget this one. Keep in mind that the device doesn't use pid. It's a relay output hence, you get an ON or OFF condition. This is perfect for my project: Monitor the inside temperature of my soundproof box for my air compressor. If the fan goes defect or ... Read more

A low cost temperature controller/monitor that revealed impressive A low cost temperature controller/monitor that revealed impressive A low cost temperature controller/monitor that revealed impressive A low cost temperature controller/monitor that revealed impressive A low cost temperature controller/monitor that revealed impressive A low cost temperature controller/monitor that revealed impressive

Impression:Highly satisfied;

0 0
  • posted byeelcogg on 05/28/2014

It works just as advertised. It can be set to heat or cool. There is an option for delayed switching and an adjustable hysteresis. It's pretty accurate (better than I can measure at least). If needed, you can calibrate it through the menu, but mine was within 1 degree out of the box. The display is very bright and easy to read. The probe is waterproof.... Read more

0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections