DX » Community » Reviews » Car Shaped USB 2.0 Optical Mouse - Blue (120CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykramne on 01/07/2014

Cute and functional, will work on any ordinary surface and is quick to respond to movement Lights up bright and shiny (blue led) Very cheap for a optical mouse. Great color, good materials, everything is working well, including the led light from the single led. I didn't need to do anything, it auto-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrnddemhuutepp on 12/11/2012

My child likes very much, and also his friends... He says its cool to have a illuminated car us pc mouse. Back lights are red & front lights are blue. It's a optical mouse, works well in almost all non reflective surface. Actually, work like an standard mouse and doesn't need software driver. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeXiGon on 01/03/2012

- My Dad loved it! - It's a lot cheaper than any stores here in Australia selling it. - The detail is rather nice, front headlights light up along with the tail-lights. - Nice colour - Good response - Tail-light too bright, I sit next to my Dad's workstation and it nearly blinds me. So I move the mouse ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeffstar on 06/01/2011

A USB car mouse with lights for less than some other basic mice and it's 800 dpi as well. The packaging is very soft so when it arrived, the wheel was stuck behind one of the buttons, so I had to scroll it a bit to get it to run smoothly (or as smooth as it can be as it's cheap) If the packaging round ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections