DX » Community » Reviews » 6-LED Illuminated 30X Magnifier with UV Money Detector (2*CR2016)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybj1965 on 07/28/2014

Awesome little magnifier very compact and easy to use in tight spaces as well as in the open Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bylcorre on 10/08/2013

Small, fits your hand and have a good lens. If you wish to zoom a spot of about an inch with good lighting and an excellent zoom, this is your gadget. It's not a 6-led it's a single led. Unless the 6-led means anything else, i was only a bit disappointed for not having so much light. At the end, it did ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymajstorN on 02/22/2013

It is a handy gadget, small yet practical. Has two types of light: white LED and UV light. UV light can be very useful as a money detector. It comes with a small, practical leather pouch. Built quality could be a bit better. Magnification lens is pretty bad and small. Because of its small size, it has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGLUSHCHENKO on 01/15/2013

Good convenient and very compact lens with high increase. Conveniently lays down in a hand, increases comfortably, without strong distortions. Good not too bright LED illumination and ultra-violet detector of currency. Conveniently joins, doesn't scratch a hand. Used widespread, available and not expensive ... Read more

hrt456 ktu5467 mhgjm5675

0 0 1

• posted by6Souless6 on 11/21/2012

It simply have cons, its building materials are good quality materials, or at least it seems to be. The price well i dont think that you can find a better deal than this, is really cheap, works great. It really have no cons, well maybe that it uses 2 batteries but it isn't really a con. I really like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAtix07 on 09/18/2012

For the price it's tought to go wrong. The lens is made of plastic of corse but is rather good for the aplication. It's light illuminated and parcticle meaning not to big to carry around. Came with a pouch Contrary to what the title says ther is one uv light and one regular led and not 6... But they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTransferJP on 04/18/2012

- Price, very cheap and low tech option for small business. - Carrying pouch, I was surprised to find out the quality of the pouch, it can easly pass as real leather. - Magnifier + Led + UV light (all in one, great for small business) UV light could have a little more strength, but for the price and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaptor367ny on 04/18/2011

Great magnification. Great focus at close distances. It makes it easy to see small objects. Great light. You don't need any extra light to use it. It comes in a nice closable protecting bag. The UV light is a little weak, if you use it in bright places, it doesn’t have any effect. If you try to hold ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections