DX » Community » Reviews » High Speed 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Switch (White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhasant on 12/13/2012

it looks and feels sturdy, oh wait... it IS sturdy. the final product is at great quality. it has on-off switch and led indicator, good cable. it just works as promised. also it's equipped with rubber plugs for each port to prevent dust. i'm afraid i lose the rubber plugs easily. also my 500gb harddisk ... Read more

very good 4-port usb hub

0 0 0

• posted byPerchilo on 12/02/2012

It was necessary to extend the device one nest YUSB to not slowed the speed of the flash drive, is compact and well. Such a device and received. Conveniently, that turns on and off button. The quality of performance of 4 points out of 5. The materials are good and sturdy. One slot is bent a little inside,... Read more

High Speed 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Switch (White)

0 0 0

• posted byriftom on 08/12/2012

- Pretty nice design, I really like the color. - Caps for covering USB connector is very useful. No worry for dust and other dirts messing your USB ports. - Lightweight and easy to carry, very useful for portable use. - The on/off switch is a very useful and practical feature. - The material could be ... Read more

The USB hub is On my PC The hub is connected and power-on This is the High Speed 4-Port USB Hub in my PC This is the USB hub connected into my Computer This is USB 2.0 Hub with Switch with long cable The Look of High Speed 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub from dealextreme

0 0 0

• posted byFlady on 02/04/2012

I like it a lot! It has this switch that let you choose when it has to be on or off and it's very usefull. The plastic it is made is of great quality. I like the idea of having protectors for each entry. It prevents from oxidation. It looks like a brand product. It is small and fits into your purse if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykanaa on 10/28/2011

The neat design, looks good wherever you put it. Price is adequate. I use it to read USB sticks and camera, works great Should have a light under the switch instead of the green diode besides... Cheap material, and out of two of them sent to me, only one worked.Suspect cable broke by standing in packet ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykanaa on 10/28/2011

The neat design, looks good wherever you put it. Price is adequate. I use it to read USB sticks and camera, works great Should have a light under the switch instead of the green diode besides... Cheap material, and out of two of them sent to me, only one worked.Suspect cable broke by standing in packet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoolocean on 07/24/2011

- Looks like a power connectorbox - Has on/off switch - 1 usb port becomse 4 - stable - The light isnet under the switch like on a real power connectorbox - Never tested 4 usb sticks at once, dont think it will work then without extra power Put the light under the switch.. maybe deliver it with extrenal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubenFeh on 07/21/2011

-This is not weavy at all, this is perfect for travelling; -This has a really nice look, similar to an apple product; - The connector does his job; - Small price. Resuming, buy this product cause this is really worth it for this price and this is really nice looking. Nothing to say here, this is the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjarnegro on 06/15/2011

- The hub has a long cable to connect to the computer. - The number of ports is good for an average use. - It includes a switch that turns off every devices connected to the hub - It has a LED to know if it is on. - It has covers to protect connectors from the dust. - The quality of the materials is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysirp0p0 on 05/21/2011

- Pretty clever looking - The little power switch is actually pretty neat - Doesn't clash with other devices in looks, and doesn't stand out enough to be distracting - Works - There is a port for a power adapter in case the USB it is plugged into does not support enough power - Doesn't come with power ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections