DX » Community » Reviews » High Speed 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Switch (White)
  • 5 star 10 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhasant on 12/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it looks and feels sturdy, oh wait... it IS sturdy. the final product is at great quality. it has on-off switch and led indicator, good cable. it just works as promised. also it's equipped with rubber plugs for each port to prevent dust. Cons:i'm afraid i lose the rubbe... Read more

very good 4-port usb hub
    0 0
  • posted byPerchilo on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It was necessary to extend the device one nest YUSB to not slowed the speed of the flash drive, is compact and well. Such a device and received. Conveniently, that turns on and off button. The quality of performance of 4 points out of 5. The materials are good... Read more

High Speed 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Switch (White)
    0 0
  • posted byriftom on 08/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Pretty nice design, I really like the color. - Caps for covering USB connector is very useful. No worry for dust and other dirts messing your USB ports. - Lightweight and easy to carry, very useful for portable use. - The on/off switch is a very useful and practical f... Read more

4-Port USB 2.0 Hub from dealextreme The Look of High Speed 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub This is USB 2.0 Hub with Switch with long cable This is the USB hub connected into my Computer This is the High Speed 4-Port USB Hub in my PC The hub is connected and power-on The USB hub is On my PC
    0 0
  • posted byFlady on 02/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I like it a lot! It has this switch that let you choose when it has to be on or off and it's very usefull. The plastic it is made is of great quality. I like the idea of having protectors for each entry. It prevents from oxidation. It looks like a brand product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykanaa on 10/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The neat design, looks good wherever you put it. Price is adequate. I use it to read USB sticks and camera, works great Cons:Should have a light under the switch instead of the green diode besides... Cheap material, and out of two of them sent to me, only one worked.Suspe... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykanaa on 10/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The neat design, looks good wherever you put it. Price is adequate. I use it to read USB sticks and camera, works great Cons:Should have a light under the switch instead of the green diode besides... Cheap material, and out of two of them sent to me, only one worked.Suspe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoolocean on 07/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks like a power connectorbox - Has on/off switch - 1 usb port becomse 4 - stable Cons:- The light isnet under the switch like on a real power connectorbox - Never tested 4 usb sticks at once, dont think it will work then without extra power OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRubenFeh on 07/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-This is not weavy at all, this is perfect for travelling; -This has a really nice look, similar to an apple product; - The connector does his job; - Small price. Resuming, buy this product cause this is really worth it for this price and this is really nice l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjarnegro on 06/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The hub has a long cable to connect to the computer. - The number of ports is good for an average use. - It includes a switch that turns off every devices connected to the hub - It has a LED to know if it is on. - It has covers to protect connectors from the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirp0p0 on 05/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Pretty clever looking - The little power switch is actually pretty neat - Doesn't clash with other devices in looks, and doesn't stand out enough to be distracting - Works - There is a port for a power adapter in case the USB it is plugged into does not support enough... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections