Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- The hub has a long cable to connect to the computer.
- The number of ports is good for an average use.
- It includes a switch that turns off every devices connected to the hub
- It has a LED to know if it is on.
- It has covers to protect connectors from the dust.
- The quality of the materials is not very good (not very hard plastic).
- Seems fragile.
- The connectors covers aren't attached to the hub so you can loose it.
I don't know the use of the jack, I disassembly the hub and it is connected to the power pins of USB, it will be to power any kind off device such as hard disk or similar or you can take it as a 5V plug.
Definitely is a good hub with a good design and with some "extra" functionalities at a good price.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.