Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » QI Wireless Charging Charger Pad for LG E960 + More - White
Customer’s impression:
good Cheap BOM handy Poor quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBussDee_DE on 05/15/2018

Impression:Cheap;

Ein absolutes Leichtgewicht wird hier angeboten, das bei uns leider nicht immer funktioniert. Werde es bei Gelegenheit mal zerlegen, scheint wohl nur ein Wackelkontakt zu sein. Ansonsten macht es was es soll.

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBritici on 02/16/2017

Impression:BOM;

Funciona perfeitamente, ótimo acessório para deixar na área de trabalho. Não recomendo como carregador principal.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylmaranzatto on 10/06/2016

Impression:good;

easy to use an efficient

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytheonewhoneedsmillion on 09/30/2016

Impression:Cheap,With that quality might have been twice cheaper;

It's really hard to find a position for a device on it to get charged. You have to know exact position for each device you use and put a device with precision. Why should I pay that much attention to this cheap little crap!? The original Nokia charger is much easier to use (you can put any device... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byleviadam on 08/30/2016

Impression:Poor quality;

easy to use, just plug in and use charge fast after 2 monthes the usb connector started to disconnect. I opened it and used glue to fix it hope it will work until I will buy new charger

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJBDamgaard on 06/21/2016

Impression:good,Cheap;

I'm using this with my Samsung Galaxy S5, and it Works perfectly. The lights is a bit bright for the bedroom, but for the livingroom it is no problem.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylink85 on 03/15/2016

Impression:good,Cheap;

Pros: Sobretodo y si estás aquí es por el precio comparado con otros. Cumple con su cometido, a mi en mi Nexus 5 me funciona correctamente. El diseño en blanco es bastante llamativo. Con cualquier cable USB estandar funciona. El primero que recibi estaba dañado y me enviarón otro gratis que tardo... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byElmiquel on 02/17/2016

Good product as a second charger. Or in my case to resolve the broken female plug in my almost new android phone, instead of a high price repair. A great solution for my need!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byiemand14 on 01/29/2016

Impression:good,Cheap,handy;

Works as expected and out of the box after adding a USB cable and USB power supply. Good they don't deliver this with the charging pad, because in that way you can chose the items you like. Possible improvements, aligning your phone on the pad isn't straight forward, but also a bit different for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykoondel on 11/12/2015

Good price and quality, Good work with lumia 930.

Good....! Good....! Good....!

1 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere