Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » QI Wireless Charging Charger Pad for LG E960 + More - White
Customer’s impression:
good Cheap BOM handy Poor quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElmiquel on 02/17/2016

Impression:good;

Good product as a second charger. Or in my case to resolve the broken female plug in my almost new android phone, instead of a high price repair. A great solution for my need!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykoondel on 11/12/2015

Good price and quality, Good work with lumia 930.

Good....! Good....! Good....!

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHaedin on 10/02/2015

работает отлично, если подать на него 5v 2a то выдаёт 5v 1a и сильно греется, подавать на него 5v 1a выдаёт 5v 0.5a и не греется, но этого вполне достаточно, походу все эти беспроводные ци зарядники съедают половину мощности

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9620070 on 08/16/2015

I own two of them and they work fine. The build quality is realy good for its price and it comes with manual in a box. I can highly recomend them if you like the color white.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykako21 on 04/20/2015

Impression:good,Great Product!!!;

Pros: Producto simple facil cons: color solo blanco

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9162395 on 04/16/2015

very usefull, could come with a usb cable.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytarcisiocamargo on 03/04/2015

Impression:BOM,Baixo consumo de energia em espera;

ótimo produto muito útil mesmo

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymartaydanny on 11/06/2014

Pros.: It's cheap and works great with my Nexus 5. What else can I ask for? It's very light and looks nice. Cons.: It doesn't come with a cable and a wall charger. The first time I tried to use it, it didn't work well, so I changed to another charger and it works great. If you have any problems,... Read more

Very good for the price! Very good for the price! Very good for the price! Very good for the price!

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byguruznet on 07/01/2014

Very light and has a great space for a Nexus 4. With lights (red is on and green is charging) near on the cable, permit for view when charge terminated (blue light). Doesn't has a cable or charger. I'm using my cable and charger of Nexus 4. Only 1 (one) position for charge, limited a positioning... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere