DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2cm~4cm Diameter)
  • 5 star 103 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 27 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byItAxer on 07/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, good gum, holds pretty good, adjustable size so you can use almost any flashlight. Both flashlight and attachment to the bike is made of valcro so you don't need screwdriver to use it. Cons:Velcro straps could be stronger and wider. OtherThoughts:I used this produc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoni15 on 06/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The plastic is sturdy and smooth to avoid damaging or scratching the bike. The velcro is long to fit well though considering the diameter of the plastic even see it too, but then you cut where you need it. Cons:The subject is not too firm and roads with stones... Read more

packatge opened withFlashlightOnBike support
    0 0
  • posted byDJManoloco on 06/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is great! Allows use of your own flashlight for cycling at night. I paid more than $10 at Walmart for some bicycle lights that gave out after a few months. With this I can use my flashlight with rechargeable batteries. Sturdy. Holds on to bike and fl... Read more

0 0
  • OK
    posted byBuildDX on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is cheap and it'll do the job it's design to do. Cons:It have a very strong gasoline smile on the product. You'll even have the smile on your hands after handling it. Hopefully after running thoroughly through a soup bath it'll fix it. The main concern... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypileon on 04/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very useful peace of gear for millions of usages, not only for mounting flashlights. It is well made and velcro seems of quality. Cons:Please pay attention on what you would like to mount. This will work for light equipment tolerating vibrations. Consider a... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycrohighlander on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's made from silicone - not to soft, not to hard, so it will not ruin your bike and/or flashlight and it will hold well. Also, you can use it with different size of Flashlights. Cons:Both velcro straps are bit too long but you can easily cut it. It smells bit... Read more

2 0
  • posted by6oncalo on 01/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The velcros are strong and it holds tight in the handlebar and the flashlight, haven't tried it but it seems it works fine. Cons:The velcros are too long (no problem, you can cut it if you want). Other than that I can't see any problem... OtherThoughts:I guess that becaus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLieuwke on 12/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The velcro straps make is easy to attach to different diameter sizes handle bars. Fits my city bike but also ATB handle bars. It even fits my thick motorcycle handlebar. The rubber is flexible enough to adjust to different diameters. My SKU 162491 fits very we... Read more

2 0
  • posted byalgorithm18 on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price, and the plastic is softvand pliable enough to accommodate different size flashlights and handlebars. The straps hold everything together snugly and it feels durable overall. I use this on my bike with sku 113096, and thats a perfect combo, I highl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhummiel on 08/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works. Holds my small 18650 flashlight with no problems at all. It's a nice rubber little think that does what it's supposed to be. Easy to install aswell. Cons:Velcro straps a bit long, and not sure on a long term basis. OtherThoughts:I ride a road bike, most of the ti... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections