DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2cm~4cm Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful OK BOM muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9219604 on 03/13/2016

es util resistente y firme, ademas ni es quebradizo,lomejor

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byteear on 03/07/2016

Quality is fine, I use this in cold winter days too and this works well. Easy to use, it's not possible to be easier. Build quality is very good for this price.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byMohammadRafi on 01/20/2016

Pros : Easy to use, can tie it with even on Helmet. Good quality Cons : It will not able to handle heavy weight flash lights firmly due to the velcro based design

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byaswarp on 01/18/2016

It smells a bit weird. The curved shape below fits the bike's handlebar, though the shape atop does not fit a light or anything flat, since it is curved as well. However, you can still try to tie the velcro stripe hard enough so that the object does not wiggle much. It looks very cheap, but it to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymitsubikiryou on 01/13/2016

あなたは開封してまず驚くことでしょう。その強烈な臭いに! 新品時にケミカルな臭いの残っている商品はたまには存在しますが、ここまで破壊的に強烈なのは私の人生の中で初めてです。 まず、顔を近づけて一秒以上臭うことが困難で、鼻を10cm以下に近づけることは3秒以上は絶対に不可能です。 これは冗談ではありません。 そして、その臭いは同梱されていた他の商品にも完全に乗り移っており、すべての商品が強烈な異臭で鼻がもげるほどです。 大気汚染等の公害が中国で酷いことは報道でも存じ上げていましたが、こんな小さなパッケージに入ってその汚染が輸出されてくるとは!いやはや驚きました。 それは、ケモノよけ、です。... Read more

Impression:Useful,smell like a poison;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcos9306 on 01/08/2016

Pros: very good build quality. The central rubber piece is strong and the when mounted it doesn't move at all! Cons: none that I can think of. Other thoughts: best flashlight mount for this price

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjiwe5 on 12/20/2015

Useful bike mount for my flashlight. It keeps the lamp reasonably tightly coupled to the handlebar. I paid US$ 2,39 for it. It arrived in 19 days.

0 0 0

• posted bygazeextreme on 12/10/2015

Pros: It's very easy to use and takes various flashlights with different diametre Cons: It smells very toxic, I'd never hand it to my children.

0 0 1

• posted bymojzesz on 12/08/2015

A good solution if other mounting not fit into your flashlight. If you have a standardized flashlight a better product is SKU:147289 Pros: - Cheap Cons: - Problematic mount (slow)

0 0 0

• posted bybadumtss on 12/02/2015

It's nice and fits my thin flashlight. The stripe was teared apart eventually but it lasted long.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere