DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2cm~4cm Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful BOM muito bom Barato
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrlisboac on 08/16/2015

Pontos positivos: cumpre o prometido. Prende bem a lanterna. Pontos negativos: ainda não consegui localiza-los.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelsvieira on 07/06/2015

This fits nicely in my handlebar, and the flashlight seating has the perfect diameter for a led flashlight that uses a single AA battery. It is easy to install. The straps are a bit longer than necessary, but you can cut them to make the support more compact. The main plastic part is solid, and /... Read more

Impression:Poor quality;

0 0 0

• posted byTheMau on 07/06/2015

I use it to hold a heavy flashlight from my bicycle.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBigjove on 07/05/2015

Pro: a small device which provides me the opportunity to use torches I use for other purposes as well for my bike. Even my diving torch can be used this way.

0 0 0

• posted bybokota on 06/12/2015

Very usefull device. It can be used not only for flashlights. Easy fits to any bicycle and it is verry cheap.

Impression:good,Useful,BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byhenrikdamtoft on 06/02/2015

Very nice and flexible clamp for my flashlights. Fits perfectly both the smaller ones using 14500 batteries and my larger ones using the 18650 batteries. No cons.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bygylmore on 05/24/2015

Само крепление не жесткое, а довольно мягкое, но в меру. Садится на бОльший диаметр, чем выглядит. У меня довольно тонкий фонарик, но держится прекрасно, не вылетал даже при прыжках.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 1

• posted bycarlosvaldebe on 05/12/2015

Es un buen producto, pero demasiado basico lo cual no me gusto. Prefiero utilizar soportes mas completos y mas firmes

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byjohncar on 05/12/2015

I have now bought several of these. They are perfect for attaching say a torch light to the handlebars. I mount mine so that the lamp is below the bars, that way it maintains it's angle to the road.

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

The band is adjustable so fits on many variety of sizes. Very easy to use and strong enough to hold the flash light. can be very easily mounted and unmounted so that you can take your flashlight with you. recommended

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere