DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2cm~4cm Diameter)
  • 5 star 120 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 33 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byItAxer on 07/02/2014

Cheap, good gum, holds pretty good, adjustable size so you can use almost any flashlight. Both flashlight and attachment to the bike is made of valcro so you don't need screwdriver to use it. Velcro straps could be stronger and wider. I used this product with 2 of my currently owned flashlights. SKU 162491 and SKU 113096 Both flashlights fit perfectly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoni15 on 06/23/2014

The plastic is sturdy and smooth to avoid damaging or scratching the bike. The velcro is long to fit well though considering the diameter of the plastic even see it too, but then you cut where you need it. The subject is not too firm and roads with stones the flashlight moves and just pointed at the ground. For this we must tighten too hard and go go ... Read more

packatge opened withFlashlightOnBike support
    0 0
  • posted byDJManoloco on 06/15/2014

The price is great! Allows use of your own flashlight for cycling at night. I paid more than $10 at Walmart for some bicycle lights that gave out after a few months. With this I can use my flashlight with rechargeable batteries. Sturdy. Holds on to bike and flashlight with no problems. I really can't think of anything. Thinking of buying more for friends ... Read more

0 0
  • OK
    posted byBuildDX on 05/26/2014

The price is cheap and it'll do the job it's design to do. It have a very strong gasoline smile on the product. You'll even have the smile on your hands after handling it. Hopefully after running thoroughly through a soup bath it'll fix it. The main concern is the toxicity of the product as well. The design is sound, but they could have use better material ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArt on 05/25/2014

Very simple mount, quite versatile - can accommodate quite a variety of lengths/widths of flashlights. Can be flimsy if not tied down tightly enough. Doesn't work all that well with longer lights that that cause it to move on the handlebar with flashlight line of light eventually moving up or down relative to horizon. It can take some time to put a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypileon on 04/29/2014

A very useful peace of gear for millions of usages, not only for mounting flashlights. It is well made and velcro seems of quality. Please pay attention on what you would like to mount. This will work for light equipment tolerating vibrations. Consider a more heavy duty mount (hard with screws) for demanding applications. The central part is made from ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycrohighlander on 04/09/2014

It's made from silicone - not to soft, not to hard, so it will not ruin your bike and/or flashlight and it will hold well. Also, you can use it with different size of Flashlights. Both velcro straps are bit too long but you can easily cut it. It smells bit strange! :) One of straps is glued (it's not from one piece of Velcro) what can be weak point.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymtparahaki on 04/03/2014

Amazing quality of plastic. It's a sort of rubber plastic which won't break. Though the strap will allow all sizes of handle bars the holder itself has a half circle Which means bars beyond a certain size won't sit nicely without a little physical hacking. Happy with the product Overall I'd recommend this product as only if you have extremely thick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxburak on 03/29/2014

It works. Quality is enough for the job and it will definitely last for a long time. Cheap. None. If I lose it, I will buy again. And it's mostly because there's nowhere else to find this tool. First, nothing like this by means of design and function is possible to be found in my country. So it's very cheap for me. If anything happened to the velcro ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySFWSSX on 03/19/2014

It cost almost nothing, it is very usefull and you can adapt it on any bike, with any flashlights ! The velcro tape holds the bike and the flashlight very well. For big and heavy flashlights, the holder can move a little on the bike. But I found a solution : you can add a metallic zip tie to attach the holder to the bike. They are so cheap that I've ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections