Customer’s impression:
muito bom GENIAL Fine Cheap but Good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Useful!!

posted by algorithm18 on 12/02/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Great price, and the plastic is softvand pliable enough to accommodate different size flashlights and handlebars. The straps hold everything together snugly and it feels durable overall. I use this on my bike with sku 113096, and thats a perfect combo, I highly recommend it for night cycling. But the cool thing is you could use this to mount whichever light you had around.

Another pro is that this is quick and easy to attach and reattach on your bike, so you can take everthing with you when you park. I had a detachable bike light, but when some crack addicted piece of garbage stole my last bike, they took the mounting bracket with it, rendering the light useless.

Cons:

It's just a versatile little widget with velcro straps, for a low price. No cons.

OtherThoughts:

You could use this to mount a light on your shotgun.

Bottomline:

Great for cyclists if you have a flashlight you'd like to mount on your handlebars. By ordering one of the compact, powerful, and cheap flashlights from DX, you can get quite a good bike light for very little money.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections