DX » Community » Reviews » exLED Ultrathin 0.2W 25lm 3-LED White Mobile Power USB Light - Black (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
excellent perfect cool Small Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9106650 on 02/09/2015

Pros : Extremely bright! Temporary blind my eyes for the first time I use it! Cheap price and very useful in the darkness. I combine it with a battery powerbank, and voila, a temporary super bright torch has been made! Cons : wrong connector side. If I plug in the PC or notebook, it will face and... Read more

Impression:cool,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byMatluk on 01/30/2015

Very handy thing , very bright .. Just be careful not to lower the light upside down into the USB , it would result in a short circuit ..

USB light....

Impression:cool,Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bytechnosasquatch on 12/26/2014

Pros: bright, nearly weightless, compact. Cons: none really, SMD's might be easily knocked off if your not careful. Other thoughts: Not sure if I'd use the hole to put this on a keychain, but could easily use it to mount it to a project. The board needs to be ever so slightly thicker for some... Read more

Impression:cool,Bright;

0 0 1

• posted by8749331 on 12/19/2014

Whaw, extreme brigth usb lights!

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bylala1911 on 12/16/2014

Pros: looks good, cheap price, lasts a long time Cons: none

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bydojawa on 11/27/2014

Pros: It is super bright and will light up a small room. Cons: It is power hungry. I plugged in the second one and it tripped the circuit breaker on my computer. One thing I wish it did was swivel.

Impression:Bright, Power HUngry;

0 0 0

• posted byTypowy1 on 10/04/2014

Shame that it's not reversible (there are similar products that can be connected "upside down" as well as "right side up"), looks nice, is very small... Can provide additional light in case of emergency. Makes nice little nightlamp when connected to a smartphone USB charger.

Impression:unusual,inegnious;

0 0 0

• posted bydanton78 on 10/02/2014

Siempre tendras una linterna en la cartera.

Impression:tiny,usefull,lamp;

0 0 0

• posted bywarhawk on 09/16/2014

They are very bright, which is good - but the led's point upwards. So when using in a laptop, for example - they blind you. Yes, they ARE that bright. Construction is good, price is good. If they were the right way up, I'd buy more and give five stars for sure. I bought them for a laptop, so for... Read more

Impression:Upside down design.,Great idea,Bright LEDs ;

0 0 0

• posted byrepherb on 08/20/2014

I have to say, i have ordered two of these lights in the past and they just DON'T DIE! they don't get hot, last a very long time and are amazingly powerful for such a small size! Best of all, you get TWO for the price of one!! How the heck can you say no to a deal like that? We use them for or up... Read more

Impression:Small, portable;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections