DX » Community » Reviews » exLED Ultrathin 0.2W 25lm 3-LED White Mobile Power USB Light - Black (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
excellent perfect cool Small Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9507224 on 07/27/2015

These little sticks are great. They are perfect to light sports which a flashlight can't reach. Just put them on a long usb cable. Due the lack of cooling they get hot pretty fast. I hoped the LED are protected with some coating, but they are not. So the LEDs will be knocked off after some if you... Read more

Impression:Works Good;

0 0 0

• posted bydanield00 on 07/21/2015

It's actually too bright for what I wanted, but still useful. Get's perhaps a bit hot. No indication about front or back how to put in into the USB slot, but there are just 2 possibilities :)

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byINSARYUMAEV on 07/13/2015

Не плохие светодиоды. Светят ярко. Сидят в USB порте уверенно) Я думаю будут полезны для дома)

Impression:отлично;

0 0 0

• posted by9495659 on 07/01/2015

The small size of the product was surprising and welcome plus. The power of the usb light was nice bonus too. I made order witch contained 4 in overall and i actually used these to make a light sticks. Glued one of the "light cells" to an end of a rod pulled some wires and hola. I use the cell as... Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byVicboy on 06/12/2015

Fácil de usar, se puede aplicar para varios proyectos y la iluminación es buena.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bylanflat on 06/11/2015

comes as a 2 pack unit and easy to break apart ready to use pluged in and very bright instant light at a very good price, will recomend to friends and free shipping wow!

Impression:cool,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byManosEskintzis on 05/02/2015

Pros: ›Small in size can have it your keys chain ›cheap easy to replace i have 6 of them ›low electricity consumption you can use it with your mobile as light or 2 of those with you tablet (for reading at night as i do) ›after use dont get warm so much,tip with a usb hub and 4 of them can be used... Read more

Inexpensive usb light for multiple purposes Inexpensive usb light for multiple purposes Inexpensive usb light for multiple purposes

0 0 1

• posted byJEdgarH on 04/25/2015

Easy way to have light wherever you have a USB port. Especially with USB cable it is easy to light when checking/changing cables behind audio/video devices. Too easy to give to friends as a gift.

0 0 0

• posted bygmgalmeida on 04/02/2015

it is a verry simple piece, plug in and light is on! Feels solid in hand. No cons Recomended for night use outside

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byCRISALTA on 03/16/2015

Muy buena para proyectos caseros, calidad de iluminación media.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere