DX » Community » Reviews » exLED Ultrathin 0.2W 25lm 3-LED White Mobile Power USB Light - Black (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
excellent perfect cool Small Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybugrathetroll on 08/21/2015

This little thing absolutely does what it's supposed to do. It illuminates pretty well and has pretty good build quality. It is plug and play, just plug it into the usb and it illuminates the area. I use it with a cable and illuminate my laptop keyboard while I am working. It has three LEDs for a... Read more

Awesome product Awesome product Awesome product

Impression:cool,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9507224 on 07/27/2015

These little sticks are great. They are perfect to light sports which a flashlight can't reach. Just put them on a long usb cable. Due the lack of cooling they get hot pretty fast. I hoped the LED are protected with some coating, but they are not. So the LEDs will be knocked off after some if you... Read more

Impression:Works Good;

0 0 1

• posted bydanield00 on 07/21/2015

It's actually too bright for what I wanted, but still useful. Get's perhaps a bit hot. No indication about front or back how to put in into the USB slot, but there are just 2 possibilities :)

Impression:Bright;

0 0 1

• posted byINSARYUMAEV on 07/13/2015

Не плохие светодиоды. Светят ярко. Сидят в USB порте уверенно) Я думаю будут полезны для дома)

Impression:отлично;

0 1 0

• posted by9495659 on 07/01/2015

The small size of the product was surprising and welcome plus. The power of the usb light was nice bonus too. I made order witch contained 4 in overall and i actually used these to make a light sticks. Glued one of the "light cells" to an end of a rod pulled some wires and hola. I use the cell as... Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 1

• posted byVicboy on 06/12/2015

Fácil de usar, se puede aplicar para varios proyectos y la iluminación es buena.

Impression:excellent;

0 1 0

• posted bylanflat on 06/11/2015

comes as a 2 pack unit and easy to break apart ready to use pluged in and very bright instant light at a very good price, will recomend to friends and free shipping wow!

Impression:cool,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byManosEskintzis on 05/02/2015

Pros: ›Small in size can have it your keys chain ›cheap easy to replace i have 6 of them ›low electricity consumption you can use it with your mobile as light or 2 of those with you tablet (for reading at night as i do) ›after use dont get warm so much,tip with a usb hub and 4 of them can be used... Read more

Inexpensive usb light for multiple purposes Inexpensive usb light for multiple purposes Inexpensive usb light for multiple purposes

0 0 1

• posted byJEdgarH on 04/25/2015

Easy way to have light wherever you have a USB port. Especially with USB cable it is easy to light when checking/changing cables behind audio/video devices. Too easy to give to friends as a gift.

0 0 0

• posted bygmgalmeida on 04/02/2015

it is a verry simple piece, plug in and light is on! Feels solid in hand. No cons Recomended for night use outside

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere