DX » Community » Reviews » TFT LCD Replacement Module for NDS (Upper Screen)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaithi55 on 01/07/2012

great worked a treat just swap over was very easy to do none at all packaged perfectly wasnt a mark on it postage took a while as its expected from china but i didnt mind as it was for myself if your uunder pressure to get it fixed for a customer you might be waiting godd piece was an easy fix following ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaction on 10/16/2011

This screen is perfect if your upper screen is broken. -Nice quality -Easy to change, but be careful and put the ribbon completely in. Otherwise the screen wont work. -Not even a scratch/dead pixel on the screen -Cheap -Well... It works. Well the screen seems to be a bit too shiny on my DS... Except ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaithi55 on 04/24/2011

couldnt believe how good the quality of the screen was looked the very same as the origional one i was taking out the price is very very good it was well packaged and had no damage at all to it when it arrived not even a finger print on it very cheap fix theres no cons with it at all maybe adhesive on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypilotpack on 06/27/2009

+ Well it arrived and looked like it would have been a good screen! + No scratches, cracks, or dents what so ever + Had a good solid feel to it + Way cheaper to replace this screen yourself than pay for someone to do it or buy a new one! + Pretty Cheap! + I ordered it thinking it was for the DS Lite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleesa on 05/15/2009

+ Cheap, can't get it anywhere else for this price! + Works flawlessly. + Does everything original does. + Externally indistinguishable from original. - Stuck pixel, not noticeable unless you look hard. - Possibly weaker back light, not sure. - Little dinged up when it came, could have been from shipping.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytpmwr on 11/23/2008

This screen worked perfectly and really was a breeze to install. Only took a total of 5 screws and 3 minutes later I had a fully working DS. Got the DS for free because of the broken screen so $25 for a new DS is a deal to me. Kinda wish it had adhesive on it, had to reuse the old adhesive. This was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreaspaul on 11/08/2008

This is an excellent replacement product for the Nintendo DS original fat version. I have bough 6 of these and all of them have been very good screens. Most likely they are refurbished screens taken from original DS's as the quallity is not distinguishable from the original screens. Nope As far as replaceing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfenerli on 09/24/2008

- Cheap price, especially considering prices from other sources that are often around $40 - Quite easy to install Some scratches along the sides but they don't seem to be visible or apparent during game play and general use. Just do the installation slowly and carefully. Instructables.com has a nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydethmachine on 08/30/2008

the biggest pro of this replacement nds screen is the price, you would have to be very hard pressed to find a better price. its quite a good, solid build too. and the display is near on perfect to the original. not quite as easy as i thought, i broke the tiny little ribbon cable conection the top screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAoumess on 08/11/2008

- Those NDS LCD screens are excellent. The display quality is at least equal to the official screens. - I bought 3 of these to repair DSs bought with broken screen, and none of them had a saturated or dead pixel. Really happy with it ! - Ribbons (especially the small one which is very important for the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections