DX » Community » Reviews » 10.5mm LED Emitter (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 14 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKizontije on 11/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:They are very bright, clear and big, cap serves as a lens so you can make big bright white LED matrix. I even tried to make a table lamp with all 10, but it was not enough, need more in order to be able read on that light.Cons:Nothing that I can recall of.Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabecker on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:LED good size, glossy and catches the attention of anyone who sees. My friends asked where I bought and the value, price of a 3mm LED on the market in my town. There are other more glossy, but worth the price. If you want an LED, which is not for use in lightin... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLuccaNunes on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The light is very bright the light is blue just as i wanted i used it a lot to do my projects very cheap for a pack with incredible 10 of those! go and buy one, so cheap that im going to buy it again.Cons:the bulbs are so big the light is unidirectional the metal is not so... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedsoncfgarcia on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great LEDs. Really directional, so be sure you want these for spot lighting, not flood lighting. As with all LEDs make sure you have voltage and current regulated, or else you might burn them out! They seem quite resilient though. Bright, cheap enough and equival... Read more

5 1
  • posted bybigbenjr on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is a HUGE led! Very bright! Excelente stuff!Cons:I got none, so farOtherThoughts:I bought it to make a POV (Persistence of Vision) toy using ARDUINO (http://arduino.cc/) for my daughter. Something like this http://www.instructables.com/id/POV-DISPLAY-1. Fits... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is a very good article, by the published price they send 10 LEDs is certainly very good price because in my country cost 3 USD each. The emitted light is intense, and the construction of this article is good, I've been using them almost two months and have n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetsdriver on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Got eleven even when i ordered 10pcs. But the leds are great and hande the sanding for making the light break more. Great for spotlighting some things if used in paraller or series. The forward voltage is usual 3,2V Arduino Uno lights these pretty bright.Cons:Lon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppsieradzki on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great LEDs. Really directional, so be sure you want these for spot lighting, not flood lighting. As with all LEDs make sure you have voltage and current regulated, or else you might burn them out! They seem quite resilient though.Cons:None. They're nice and big (... Read more

6 LEDs in parallel (dark) 6 LEDs in parallel (lights on)
    0 0
  • posted bygamewinter on 04/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:First thing to think about is the Price and what an absolute bargain. If you can find a use for these LED Emitters or you like playing about with lights and batteries and things these will be right up your street. supply power and they work lol you cannot get a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukasandrysik on 03/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:--> Very bright. You can run them at 1mA and you have light. At 20mA they are really very bright. Cons:-->They are just 5mm standard LEDs in 10mm "case" -->Bad build quality. Some of the LEDs have air bubble inside (watch my comparing photo) -->Again bad build... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections