Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybabeluda on 12/27/2013

Quite an easy puzzle to take apart, the building is a bit more challenging; a good entry to the world of brain-teasers Puzzle doesn't hold together very well once built due to the pieces not being perfectly adjusted (especially the middle piece, the staff, slides out easily). Some of the pieces are interchangeable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelodcorrea on 05/15/2013

It has a good price and a good quality. I enjoyed this item. Perfect for intellectual exercises and practices. Makes you practice logic problems and spent a lot of time in its solution!!!! I think it could have a manual for people who doesn´t know how it works. No hints. Somekind of box instead ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaviadi83 on 06/25/2012

Takes a while not solve it yet, especially if you don't study it in one piece before dismantling. -The wood itself seems to be of good quality considering the price. Reasonable quality Makes you think hard You will be exercising your fingers -Good brain teaser for all ages. Does not hold together very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMichalinda on 11/06/2011

Reasonable quality Makes you think hard You will be exercising your fingers Once you know how to assembly / disassembly this puzzle, you may challenge your friends / family. The pieces should fit more tightly so that they stay firmly in place while you assembly the puzzle. This way a simple shake will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychaks32 on 06/03/2011

Great fun and good quality wood. It is challenging and requires a lot of patience and skill to piece the different pieces together. The locking mechanism is well thought out and takes time to adjust and get it just right. The wooden finish isn't glossy at all and it looks kind of dull. Re-playability ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlabb on 04/14/2011

-Cheap fun! -Takes a while to solve, especially if you don't study it in one piece before dismantling. -The wood itself seems to be of good quality considering the price. -Good brain teaser for all ages. -Does not hold together very well, easily comes apart when you pick it up. -It fits together quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesdhasdhsdhhsd on 01/29/2011

- The puzzle was fun to solve. - Not done in a jiffy, required some thought on how to build it up (Mind you, I got mine whole - but my gf dismantled the puzzle and handed it over) - Feelt like I needed an extra hand at times to get thing together. - Removing one piece makes the whole thing fall together.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections