DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered EL Blue Light Digital Sport Wristwatch with Date/Week Display
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAstra83 on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Everything works good. Very good looking. Soft and elastik armband. Stainless steel parts. I hope solar power will be very assistive to mane battery. This watches will be a good gift for Your frinds. Mane pros - original design. Cons:I thought it will be a little bit smal... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylpwevers on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Display looks cool - Solar powered, granting extra battery life - Waterproof, no worries taking it for a swim - The blue backlight for the use in the dark is very nice Cons:- The wristband attachment is quite weak. Mine came off in about 3 weeks. Putting the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysonicrk on 05/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to press buttons due to the fact the watch is a big one. Despite the size it is light and ergonomic so it is confortable. Very readable display with enough options. Scrolling is cool but not really necessary. Solar power is also what makes this watch different from... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywebbict on 10/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great looking watch. Big enough to fit my wrist. The solar powar gives the battery a lifetime of approximately 6 years! Scrolling effect is magnificent. Cons:None so far. Maybe the packaging could be more stable, like using a cardboard box around it. OtherThoughts:I think... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPLANEX on 04/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very readable display with enough options. Scrolling is cool but not really necessary. Solar power is also what makes this watch different from the ones the ET´s have. :) Easy to press buttons due to the fact the watch is a big one. Despite the size it is light... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections