DX » Community » Reviews » All-in-1 Dual HDD Docking Station with One Touch Backup for 2.5"/3.5" SATA/IDE HDD
  • 5 star 10 ( 31% )
  • 4 star 20 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythiarlei on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use. Came as described in the specification. It worked well, as expected. It is stable, is working days without giving nehum problem. I'm using as a docking station to connect my backup disks. Very easy to use. Support hot swappable is nice! Cons:Do not... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is well built and easy to install. You will be able to connect external hard drives to easily make backups or copy any files. The speed is very good. It is very elegant to have on the table. Cons:Unfortunately today was unable to run any HD / SDI. I think mi... Read more

1 1
  • posted byandrerusso on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Usefull to handle multiple hard drives, plug and play without an mountable case... just plug and eject. . Cons:The compact flash card reader has its pins too thin... after 2-3 connections its damage.. . OtherThoughts:Think what kind of harddrives you use, beca... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrikels on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it includes a lot of ports to read data of the most common media. it's nice to recover disks without having to build it into an external case. there's an option to change the place of the Molex power for IDE disks. possibillity to read Sata disks with E-Sata for faster da... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluiznogueira on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:immediately recognized in windows 7 and had no errors when transferring files. it´s like plug and play. you can use your old HD like a external HD or a simply mass storage and backup function. Cons:is not very fast if you can spend more to buy the USB 3.0 model. i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byprlm86 on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works good with IDE and SATA HDD Multicard reader 2 USB Hosts e-sata port easy cloning of disks Cons:Made of cheap plastic, but it's meant to stand still, so this is not a big issue. Supplied power cord was UK type, I had to get another power cord. There's one I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalhallasw on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works quickly: disks are detected automatically, and they can be used quickly. Transfer speeds are good, and it's a very effective way to read old drives. Cons:Doesn't work with all IDE hard drives, as some drive (Maxtors) have slightly different connector locations. Wi... Read more

2 4
  • posted bystoneaged on 12/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use.No problems to handle 3.5" IDE-disks. Haven`t tested it with 3.5" nor 2.5" SATA. It also reads xd,tf,ms,cf/md and sd cards. Haven`t tested those yet. It is easy to copy files and do backups. Cons:None,so far.Except the power-cable is for U.S mar... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheDuck279 on 09/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Can read HDDs outside computers Has two interfaces Has an ON/OFF switch! HOT SWAP Cons:the card readers not all easy to use A little slow (USD 2.0) OtherThoughts:nice to have piece, KEEP IT NEAR AND USE IT WISE. I have many drives left from old computers and i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarchiotto on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Fits in both PATA and SATA HDD drives and have USB 2,0 and E-Sata connections. When in use in E-Sata data transfer is pretty much like an internal installed HDD. Cons:The power supply is exactly in the middle of a small power cord and it´s he... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections