DX » Community » Reviews » All-in-1 Dual HDD Docking Station with One Touch Backup for 2.5"/3.5" SATA/IDE HDD
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFabio12345678 on 01/08/2014

Ótimo dockstation de simples utilização através das conexões USB. Utilizo nos meus HDs IDE e Sata simultaneamente, assim os meus hds antigos que ficavam nos desktops são utilizados como discos remotos. Ótima qualidade do material e encaixe perfeito dos discos. Deveria ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvarrtto on 12/01/2013

Cheap, good enough build quality, I sold my PC and bought a laptop, but I kept my 1TB HD, I needed this. Works with linux, but with some issues... Good transfer speed, and quiet also. In Linux (I dont use Windows) at first it doesnt work well, after a few minutes the device is plugged it starts working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byn1k0s on 10/17/2013

Very friendly and easy for anyone A must have product. Works great!!! Good price!! Nice design!! Easy to use. Fits in both PATA and SATA HDD drives and have USB 2,0 and E-Sata connections. When in use in E-Sata data transfer is pretty much like an internal installed HDD. Very fast using eSAT Supports ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythiarlei on 10/08/2013

Easy to use. Came as described in the specification. It worked well, as expected. It is stable, is working days without giving nehum problem. I'm using as a docking station to connect my backup disks. Very easy to use. Support hot swappable is nice! Do not atualize the free space on the sata disk. Good ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMarcioMM on 07/17/2013

Fácil de utilizar, só ligar na tomada a fonte e na usb do computador e conectar um HD SATA nele ou SDCARD ou até mesmo um PENDRIVE na entrada usb. Entrada de HD IDE não está funcionando. E um dos pinos de dentro da fonte se solta com facilidade. Entrega rápida e muito f&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTasserke on 07/11/2013

Perfect for analising a HD from almost any PC, without copromising my own system. Great as use for my old HD's of 160 - 320 GB as backups, without the need for a NAS. The times it takes to change a disc is neglectable. The card reader as wel as the usb hub works great so far I have encounterd no cons,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxFox on 04/21/2013

The product is well built and easy to install. You will be able to connect external hard drives to easily make backups or copy any files. The speed is very good. It is very elegant to have on the table. Unfortunately today was unable to run any HD / SDI. I think mine came defective. I can only run HD ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byandrerusso on 03/25/2013

Usefull to handle multiple hard drives, plug and play without an mountable case... just plug and eject. . The compact flash card reader has its pins too thin... after 2-3 connections its damage.. . Think what kind of harddrives you use, because it has options as sata/sata, ide/sata. the memory card readers ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrikels on 03/14/2013

it includes a lot of ports to read data of the most common media. it's nice to recover disks without having to build it into an external case. there's an option to change the place of the Molex power for IDE disks. possibillity to read Sata disks with E-Sata for faster data transfer. the 44-pins mini ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byluiznogueira on 02/17/2013

immediately recognized in windows 7 and had no errors when transferring files. it´s like plug and play. you can use your old HD like a external HD or a simply mass storage and backup function. is not very fast if you can spend more to buy the USB 3.0 model. i don´t know what the diference but ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections