works good with standard mouse. the design is very cute, it makes my child laugh allot. goes well on light or dark desks. very simple, doesn't have good friction with the table underneath. cheap material ( but that goes with the cheap price) no padding for wrist. its cheap, but I think its better to add the extra dollar for something better. something ... Read more
It was specially developed to ensure greater accuracy and smoothness in handling. nothing against makes life easier for the wearer. practical and very cute! the egg design makes sometimes give me hunger kkkkkk! But this much loved mousepad, funny and very helpful in Diadia people! I have to complain about it, the diversity in their model makes it attractive ... Read more
The mouse pad is cute and colorful. It's not too large so if you're limited on space, it will still fit on your desk. This thing slides around far too much to be useful. When used with a mouse, the mouse pad is just as likely to slide on the table as is the mouse to slide on the surface of the mouse pad. Also, the shape is cute but not useful. The surface ... Read more
- Funny shaped
- People likes it when sees it on your desk
- Good texture
- Nice simple (and cheap) small gift - Folds easily. It came a bit messed and I never got to make it plain again.
- Does not stick perfectly to the desk (maybe due to the rolled material.
- Very cheap material, even being cheap, you feel like it does not worth the price. Nice ... Read more
- Not many really, it's cheap.. -looks fairly cool for a mouse pad. - came rolled up in a little yellow DX parcel, so rolled up it had two bend marks, it will never lay straight again... I even used 80kg of weights on a textbook with the mouse pad under it for sever days, no luck. - Its a horrible thin plastic material, very scratchy and far from soft,... Read more
I don't have much space on my slide out keyboard thingy so a regular mousepad would be too big. This one is perfect, it's narrow. Cute design Plasticy top coating, not fabric like some other mouse pads which is good because a white fabric mousepad would get really dirty Looks exactly like pic Foamy bottom so won't scratch My mouse glides around on it ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.