Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyonijhw on 01/26/2013

works good with standard mouse. the design is very cute, it makes my child laugh allot. goes well on light or dark desks. very simple, doesn't have good friction with the table underneath. cheap material ( but that goes with the cheap price) no padding for wrist. its cheap, but I think its better to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrailsonbraz on 10/18/2012

It was specially developed to ensure greater accuracy and smoothness in handling. nothing against makes life easier for the wearer. practical and very cute! the egg design makes sometimes give me hunger kkkkkk! But this much loved mousepad, funny and very helpful in Diadia people! I have to complain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyal0 on 11/11/2010

The mouse pad is cute and colorful. It's not too large so if you're limited on space, it will still fit on your desk. This thing slides around far too much to be useful. When used with a mouse, the mouse pad is just as likely to slide on the table as is the mouse to slide on the surface of the mouse ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucasmodena on 09/13/2010

- Funny shaped - People likes it when sees it on your desk - Good texture - Nice simple (and cheap) small gift - Folds easily. It came a bit messed and I never got to make it plain again. - Does not stick perfectly to the desk (maybe due to the rolled material. - Very cheap material, even being cheap,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypadseeew on 05/14/2010

- Not many really, it's cheap.. -looks fairly cool for a mouse pad. - came rolled up in a little yellow DX parcel, so rolled up it had two bend marks, it will never lay straight again... I even used 80kg of weights on a textbook with the mouse pad under it for sever days, no luck. - Its a horrible thin ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byasampogna on 03/18/2010

I don't have much space on my slide out keyboard thingy so a regular mousepad would be too big. This one is perfect, it's narrow. Cute design Plasticy top coating, not fabric like some other mouse pads which is good because a white fabric mousepad would get really dirty Looks exactly like pic Foamy bottom ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections