Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyonijhw on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works good with standard mouse. the design is very cute, it makes my child laugh allot. goes well on light or dark desks. Cons:very simple, doesn't have good friction with the table underneath. cheap material ( but that goes with the cheap price) no padding for wrist. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrailsonbraz on 10/18/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It was specially developed to ensure greater accuracy and smoothness in handling. Cons:nothing against OtherThoughts:makes life easier for the wearer. practical and very cute! the egg design makes sometimes give me hunger kkkkkk! But this much loved mousepad,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyal0 on 11/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The mouse pad is cute and colorful. It's not too large so if you're limited on space, it will still fit on your desk. Cons:This thing slides around far too much to be useful. When used with a mouse, the mouse pad is just as likely to slide on the table as is the mouse t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasmodena on 09/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Funny shaped - People likes it when sees it on your desk - Good texture - Nice simple (and cheap) small gift Cons:- Folds easily. It came a bit messed and I never got to make it plain again. - Does not stick perfectly to the desk (maybe due to the rolled material. - V... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypadseeew on 05/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Not many really, it's cheap.. -looks fairly cool for a mouse pad. Cons:- came rolled up in a little yellow DX parcel, so rolled up it had two bend marks, it will never lay straight again... I even used 80kg of weights on a textbook with the mouse pad under i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byasampogna on 03/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I don't have much space on my slide out keyboard thingy so a regular mousepad would be too big. This one is perfect, it's narrow. Cute design Plasticy top coating, not fabric like some other mouse pads which is good because a white fabric mousepad would get re... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections