DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Housing Case with Screwdriver for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (Pink)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychrissyfunnybunny on 10/04/2012

It comes with everything you need and looks great when finished! The pink doesn't look like it could be chipped easily but it is spray painted on. It was difficult at first to understand how to remove the old shell, i just youtubed it and followed directions. There was just s bit of labour but nothing too hard! When taking apart your controller keep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzzopp on 06/07/2011

- It looks pretty cool. - Easy to install the housing. - Low price. - I've used this housing on my controller for 5 months, and the paint has worn off in several places - When the shell is installed, the trigger buttons on the front and the portion between then is still white, as they belong to the controller and not the housing. - The battery holder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPasagi on 04/13/2011

- Looks like an original case. - Fits perfectly. - Includes an appropriate screwdriver. - The surface has a good touch. The only drawback is that if you are using battery will not be the same color, which is going to look a little bad. If you are using AA batteries, the problem disappears, because you can use the original cover. Warn of the screw behind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykloenie on 03/22/2011

* nice pink housing * happy wife because she can game with me with a pink housing. * comes with the screw driver ( SWEAT ) * the housing could be better * the battery cover is sparyed and the paint is coming of fast. * the controller fits perfect in the hands. * the parts fit perfectly. * good replacement housing if you have a broken xbox 360 case controller.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRitchie007 on 03/22/2010

Cant think of 1 really. all i hope that this is a real microsoft shell. Not some fakeish one. This shell is painted pink with a sprayingcan or something and the feel is even worse then the real ms controllers. i had thwe real ms pink battery pack and the colors dont even match! just buy one from ebay or something. those look like fresh pink. this one ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections