DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Housing Case with Screwdriver for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (Pink)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychrissyfunnybunny on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes with everything you need and looks great when finished! The pink doesn't look like it could be chipped easily but it is spray painted on. Cons:It was difficult at first to understand how to remove the old shell, i just youtubed it and followed directi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzzopp on 06/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It looks pretty cool. - Easy to install the housing. - Low price. Cons:- I've used this housing on my controller for 5 months, and the paint has worn off in several places - When the shell is installed, the trigger buttons on the front and the portion betwee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPasagi on 04/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks like an original case. - Fits perfectly. - Includes an appropriate screwdriver. - The surface has a good touch. Cons:The only drawback is that if you are using battery will not be the same color, which is going to look a little bad. If you are using AA... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykloenie on 03/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* nice pink housing * happy wife because she can game with me with a pink housing. * comes with the screw driver ( SWEAT ) Cons:* the housing could be better * the battery cover is sparyed and the paint is coming of fast. OtherThoughts:* the controller fits pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRitchie007 on 03/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cant think of 1 really. all i hope that this is a real microsoft shell. Not some fakeish one. Cons:This shell is painted pink with a sprayingcan or something and the feel is even worse then the real ms controllers. i had thwe real ms pink battery pack and the co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections